[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game is released >It's terrible >Company releases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: disdain.jpg (16 KB, 321x325) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
16 KB, 321x325
>Game is released
>It's terrible
>Company releases expansion pack
>Game is only """""good""""" with an expansion pack
>/v/ defends this
>mfw
>>
And /v/ says

>B-BUT THEY FIXED IT!

By making you pay for the fixes you moron
>>
File: v said it was awesome!.webm (1 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
v said it was awesome!.webm
1 MB, 718x404
>>337805104
>>337805060

if you dont think devs visit /v/ often, youre retarded. Who do you think defends this shit?
>>
>>337805239
So you're saying Paradox shitposts here?
>>
File: 1463405230901.jpg (59 KB, 692x484) Image search: [Google]
1463405230901.jpg
59 KB, 692x484
>>337806195

and that fucking indigame piece of shit, bungie, any of the major dev companies employees come here.
>>
>>337805239

His body language tells me he's more worried about this stupid twat breaking his stuff than he is about her hurting herself.
>>
>>337805060
What is Diablo 3?

Although I'm convinced the majority of people defending it are shills.
>>
>>337806692

This is the only place on the internet where they might come across unfiltered honest critiques of their games.

Then their egos get the best of them when some random no name shithead rips their game a new asshole and they start shilling and shitposting.
>>
>>337806742

That isn't the normal response? Stupid fucking bitch.

This is what we get from accepting so many casuals into this hobby.
>>
Better yet OP
>game is released
>the first half of the game is shit
>/v/ defends the game by saying "the game isn't bad because it gets good after the first half"
>>
has anyone here played Rise of Nations? i like campaigns where most missions you start off with little to no army and small/no settlement. Is RoN that kind of game or will i be starting missions with large armies and built up settlements?
>>
>>337806742
>implying you can tell anything from his body language
>implying he wouldn't be right worrying more about the stuff breaking when she's clearly okay
>>
>>337807384

You're autistic, so I can understand you having trouble reading body language.

I'm not saying he should worry about the dumb cunt, she will heal, and you can't fix stupid. Occuluseseses are expensive.
>>
>>337807772
>I can read two arms extended at chest level
>I can read two arms extended at chest level as "I'm only worrying about material stuff breaking up"
You are fucking deluded. Enjoy your no-autism, Cal Lightman.
>>
File: 1396783669058.gif (762 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1396783669058.gif
762 KB, 300x170
>>337806881
>unfiltered honest critiques
>>
>>337809898

>might

They're certainly more honest than any other forum that bans because you hurt the moderator's feelings with your opinions that happen to be critical of something they like.
>>
>>337805060
Dark Souls 2 thread?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.