[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of the new HP meter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
What do you guys think of the new HP meter?
>>
>>337800290
that i don't understand why you have to make this thread 3 times a day on 2 different boards.

no one gives a shit
>>
>>337800369
I just found out about this. Sorry for pestering you anon. :(
>>
>>337800369
I do.
>>
>>337800290

Kind of like them.

So, major Hawaiian theme this time around.
>>
>>337800290
>Trainer models in battle
>Bystanders
That's actually kind of hype.
>>
>>337800859
This. I wonder if they will interact, like when switching pokémon or when giving the items and shit. Or just giving them orders.
>>
I don't.
It's a fucking meter. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>337800859
hope we get something like "battle orders" that can be done during battles in addition of skills, if only to replace tons of useless buff skills and items.
>>
I just want 60fps battles again
They pulled it off with BW on the DS

if they downsampled the polycount of the Pokemon models they could probably do it
but knowing game freak they wont give a shit since itll sell millions either way
>>
>>337800290
Neato, I like them. Funny how an hp gauge and seeing the trainer gets me hype for the next game.
>>
>>337802000
And now we have multiple trainers on-screen too so the framerate will probably be even worse.

Beyond that, though, the new meter is fantastically designed and I'm happy that you can see trainers.
>>
Oh shit, a new HP meter? Now THIS is the radical changes pokemon has been sorely needing.
>>
Unless we get the hype Gen 5 theme for low health, I won't care that much.
>>337801512
You want them to get rid of ALL buff moves? That's retarded.
>>
>pokemon
>2016
>graphics are still shit
ayy lmao
>>
>>337801374
EV train your trainer
>>
>>337800290

Looks neat

>You can see your trainers during fights

>>You could see SPECTATOR trainers during fights

>>>>>The fucking circles are finally gone
>>
>>337803010
Nobody cares the graphics in pokemon
>>
>rival is using the pokemon who's type is weaker to yours
way to casualize the game even more GF
>>
>>337802746
>You want them to get rid of ALL buff moves? That's retarded.
the shitty 1 stage ones nobody use.
Could be kind of like poken too, whenever you bring a poke on the field, you decide to do something that isn't too intrusive. Maybe replenish some pp.
>>
>>337804529
This has been a thing since Gen V though.

There's a weak rival and a normal rival.
>>
>>337803010
And it'll still suffer from horrendous framerate issues even with a new3DS.
>>
>>337804529

Gen 5 and 6 introduced more friends/rivals

He is clearly a friend and not your opposite starter rival

If it's following X and Y, the other Playable trainer's gender will be your real rival

Best Rival is still Barry
>>
Tired and boring, just like Pokemon itself.
Take it to /vp/, there's LITERALLY an entire board for you retards.
>>
>>337800290
I´ll consider buying it. Actually looks really good.
I´ve played Y but i didnt like it. Let´s hope this is better
>>
>>337803010
All of the BUDGET goes on making the Pokemon models look decent.

Everything else looks lackluster and the framerate is fucking atrocious if you switch the 3D on.
>>
>>337805449
lol you are autistic as fuck.
>>
>>337802000
>wireframe of the new Bird pokemon
>looks like hit has the same overuse of polygons again

hope you enjoy 10fps
>>
>>337804529
He's probably going to be your "friend" rival. The real rival will most likely be the opposite gender avatar with no hat.
>>
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 205x246
If there's no Hawaiian Punch Themed pokemon I'm fucking dropping all video games for life.
>>
here's hoping it's exclusive to the n3DS
>>
>>337800290
casualized, which is to be expected.
>>
>>337800290
It's fine, what I really want is that they keep up with what oras started and make HM items
>>
>>337808315
Fuck no, how am I gonna pirate it then?
>>
>Haven't played a pokemon game since gen 4
I feel like I've given up something that was very important to me when I was young.
>>
>>337804317
>train your trainer
>breed your trainer
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.