[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this gem, Is gaming related products really worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: SDCC11GoWRtrLncr.jpg (130 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
SDCC11GoWRtrLncr.jpg
130 KB, 700x525
Just got this gem, Is gaming related products really worth it?

In this case i think so but most of the time i don't bother.
>>
Looks pretty cool I guess, how much was it?
>>
I always wished I was able to get the limited edition versions of the GoW games just for those guns.
>>
>le gem

Congrats, you found my trigger
Sage
>>
>>337800047
If your in AUS, Alot of EB games stores have them in stock.

Just ring them up and ask.
>>
yes i'm sure buying that was a good use of money
i hope you kill lots of aliens with it
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (41 KB, 801x641) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
41 KB, 801x641
>$300
but man I want it
>>
>>337800140
Well, You may be right. Did pay a bit for it.

Checked Ebay before hand but those were all broken this was still in the box.

Still. I'll probably mount it to a plate and leave it there to collect dust.

It may look nice it may not.

>>337800223
>>337800223
You in Aus?
>>
>>337799910
Is that some kind of space ship? What game is it from?
>>
>>337800450
I get it. The amount of recoil it has.

Gears of war 3.
>>
>>337800039
110 got a discount for being so nice..
>>
>>337800525
What? Recoil? No I don't understand what that is. Reading the thread and seeing that trigger in the back I'm now assuming it's a gun but that's still Bethesda Fallout-tier gun design.
>>
>>337800223
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/iums/
220 dollars.. I implore you to reconsider.
>>
>>337800450
>What game is it from?

Is pretending to be visually impaired a new meme?
>>
>>337800746
NOT OP but i have never seen this so cheap.
>>
Can one legally own a custom handmade shotgun? Like a working Uboinik (Metro) replica for example?
>>
>>337801109
If it doesn't function as a weapon then sure. I'd ask your local police station about it as it varies from country to country.
>>
>>337801109
Depends on the firearms laws where you live.
>>
I still have the blood soaked lancer from when GoW2 came out. Usually the first thing people notice in my room.
>>
>>337801109
In the US, yes, though it might be different if you live in one of the municipalities with strict gun controls.
>>
>>337801708
I didn't go for that, I like the retro because those guns are just angry to use.

Sadly there is no revolver replica or flamer.
>>
>>337801856
I remember getting it for $100 back in 09. it's crazy how pricey they are nowadays.
>>
I own a house and have the guest room as my collectables room. No naked weeb figures or posters. I have alot of autographs from voice actors, I made a helmet from every souls game, I make monster hunter weapons for fun, I have my berserk figures and some movie/series posters.

The berserk figures are the only thing I actually put money into. Most of the voice actors are either free or like $5.
>>
>>337802403
>and have the guest room as my collectables room

Then where do your guests stay?
>>
>>337802551
Lady friends don't use the guest room, you should know this..
>>
>>337802551
do you honestly think its all littered on the floor? Shits on walls and shelves. The bed is a pullout couch. Not running a hotel here.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.