[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled Now that the flowers have peddled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: uncharted 4 vs TLOU.png (416 KB, 516x341) Image search: [Google]
uncharted 4 vs TLOU.png
416 KB, 516x341
Now that the dust has settled

Now that the flowers have peddled

Now that the Tea has kettled

Which one was better?
>>
TLoU

I was supposed to root for two betraying lying murdering asshole thieves while the antagonist did literally nothing wrong in Uncharted 4. It was stupid. All the excitement was thrown out of the window once it was revealed Sam was just a stupid asshole, who gives a shit about saving him at that point anymore
>>
>>337796108

>now that the dust has settled
>game has been out for less than a week

God damn it, I hate all you underage faggots
TLOU was much better.
>>
>>337796354
Rafe killed that guard though
>>
Last of Us, While Uncharted looked nice it was for the most part the same bland shit again.
>>
>>337796354
Tbh she almost murders the MC at every scuffle by throwing him out of a 50 ft tall window and shit
>>
I will never play UC4 after that boring piece of shit 3

Also 4 is getting plenty of mediocre reviews, and while the scores are inflated as per usual with these overproduced linear titles from ND, word of mouth is pretty negative towards it and everything points towards a forgettable experience

TLOU was good though, and ND should be kicked in their nuts for continueing this lame-ass IP
>>
>>337796108
TLOU and its not even close.
>>
Last of Us. it's not even a contest...
>>
>>337797125
he was threatening to shoot them first

>>337797389
I was talking about Rafe not the irrelevant "look girls can be stronk too" character which was never made into a real character
>>
>>337796108
TLoU. Its pacing was better.

U4 has some nice moments, but most of them are just moments pulled from TLoU or U2.
>>
>>337797584
worth a rent at least, buy? Hell no.
>>
4 is the best game ever made
>>
I just tried to write a post about why, but I gave up half way through. I like Uncharted 4 more, it was more fun imo. The Last of Us was good, but I didn't enjoy it as much as UC4.
>>
I'm a huge collectible fag, and looking around the level in UC4 was too much fun. I'm not autistic enough to find them all, and looking it up is cheating, so I only ever get like half of them, but I love it all the same.
>>
It's time to be contrarian so I'll say TLOU even though Uncharted 4 was better in almost every way.
>>
UC2 > TLoU > UC1 > UC3 > UC4

The two series are nothing alike though.
>>
uncharted 4 wasn't as moody, the only thing I didn't like about 4 was the kind of lame ending, wanted nate/sam to finally get the treasure for once
>>
>>337797584

>Also 4 is getting plenty of mediocre reviews, and while the scores are inflated as per usual with these overproduced linear titles from ND
>overproduced linear

Jesus christ, you're wrong on basically all fronts but whatever, you obvious dont want to like the game so I wont bother trying to convince you to do anything. Go fucking watch it on youtube.
>>
>>337798486
UC4 > UC2 > TLoU > UC3 = UC
>>
Sam's AI is much better than Ellie? At least in my playthrough there were 0 times were he passed right in front of an enemy.
>>
>>337798768
It happened to me once but yeah the AI seems very improved
>>
>>337796108
U4
Better stealth
Better exploration
I like the narrative more

Also in TLoU they do this thing where Joel can only move as fast as the narrative wants you to, which was really aggravating. There are several times in that game where the sprint button is just fucking turned off. I hate that and it's probably the sole reason I will never play TLoU again.

>>337797731
>he was threatening to shoot them first
And then they brokered a deal and Rafe killed him because he didn't want the treasure split up any more than it already was.

For all we know, and judging by Rafe's stability 15 years later, he was probably going to kill Nathan and Sam as well.
He left Sam for dead without hesitation, and going by Sam's dialogue, was absolutely going to leave them in the prison if they hadn't caught up.

Rafe is an asshole with absolutely no honor. He is Gestas to Sam's Dismas and Nathan's Jesus.
Or Tew to Nathan's Avery.

He's just a cunt.
>>
>>337796108
>Now that the Tea has kettled
*has been
>>
I love the combat in this game, it makes you feel like such a one man army but it somehow looks realistic at the same time. Running around, losing them and flanking and stealthing them is so fun
>>
>>337798486
>>337798570
TLOU>UC4>UC2>UC3>Golden Abyss>UC1
>>
>>337799074
which one? it's like saying "i love you" in front of two people while your eyes looking at a roaring lion in a fucking rocket launcher...
>>
>>337799531
>which one
U4

TLOU's combat was awesome too but it was much slower paced
>>
>>337796354

Ugh, it's a tough call either way, either Nathan, or a nihilistic asshole who thinks humanity is doomed to extinction, but rather then just offing himself and letting others live their lives, he kills people for his own survival, to the point that he takes away humanity's one chance of possible recovering because he wants his replacement daughter back, then lies to her about them having back up brains, which she clearly doesn't believe, so she has to live her whole life knowing she could have done something but can't because she has to be this jackass' reason for not killing himself.

You know what, Nathan's somehow better by comparison. I didn't think that was possible.
>>
File: joel~01.jpg (15 KB, 376x355) Image search: [Google]
joel~01.jpg
15 KB, 376x355
>>337800492
If anything Joel learned throughout the game that humanity is not worth saving.
>>
File: 1462012628511.jpg (97 KB, 919x1079) Image search: [Google]
1462012628511.jpg
97 KB, 919x1079
>>337796354
>while the antagonist did literally nothing wrong in Uncharted 4

have an anime reaction image
>>
File: 1458814427464.jpg (190 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458814427464.jpg
190 KB, 768x1024
UC2 > TLOU > UC4 > UC3 > UC1

This is objectively the right answer, nobody is allowed to disagree with this.
>>
>>337800492
The fireflies were retarded as fuck, they would have never been able to develop a cure nor save anyone or distribute the cure asuming they could have made it.
They butchered people before hoping they would find the cure but they just couldn't, also humanity is at the point it just can't go back to how ot was before, a whole generation was born without proper development.
Ellie's death would have done nothing, it was better to not let her die and hope that her offsprings have the same inmunity.

WHICH MAKES THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME MEANINGLESS AND YOU WASTED HOURS FOR NOTHING
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.