[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are they even thinking? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZQ d6QyiP8w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Mafia-3-3.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mafia-3-3.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1080
What are they even thinking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZQd6QyiP8w
>>
Ha he's got a mentally disabled accent.
>>
>>337795829

>A black man killing the Italian Mafia in the 60's in New Orleans

lol
>>
>>337795829
Paycheck.
>>
>>337796049

WHO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA???? If i buy a game named fucking mafia i want italians and offers you cant refuse.
>>
>>337795829
>fire doesn't have a reflection on his car
>in 2016
lel
>>
>>337797320
>italians
BUT WE WUZ MAFIA N SHEEEEIT
>>
IT'S PROGRESSIVE
YOU'RE LITERALLY NOT ALLOWED TO DISLIKE IT YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS
>>
This is gonna be such a failure. There was a ton of unused stuff in Mafia 2 and instead of taking that and building upon it they do this shit.

It also looks worse.
>>
IT AIN'T ME
>>
>>337795829

This is america. Not even a second and the first tough of the american dev team when they got the game was, "lets make da protaganist a nigger hehehehee" american fucking cucks
>>
>>337795829
"We want the saints row audience"
>>
WE WUZ
>>
>>337797870
the game is set in America, not made by them you dumb fuck.
>>
>we'll never get another mafia game set in prohibition era
>the only game that had potential to do that has been turned into KANGZ game
>now we probably won't be gatting another mafia sandbox game ever
>>
>>337798336
you fucking nigger 14 year old kid stfu and go back to your middle school group you fucking worthless trash faggot

american devs are on mafia 3 you fucking middleschoolnigger
>>
>The word mafia is Sicillian, most people attribute the word to the American-Italian mafia

>but let's make the main character a nigger that dismantles the mafia lol
>>
>>337798415
>he gets so buttblasted he was called out he lies and swears like the middle schooler he calls others
>>
>>337795829
I see they got the gameplay from PS4.
>>
>>337797320
But you will. The Mafia is the main antagonist.
>>
It might be a case of alpha code, but it looks like the game is running at 20 fps.
>>
Half hour of gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBkmsd24lI
>>
>>337802979
While judging a game from a compressed youtube video may not be fair, the game really looks like a mid-late 360 game.
>>
What's the big deal? Italians aren't white either.
>>
File: gta-5-dlc-rumor-cj.jpg (63 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
gta-5-dlc-rumor-cj.jpg
63 KB, 640x448
Wahhhh why is there a nigger in my video game!!
>>
on one hand the game actually might have really good gameplay and decent content

on the other hand it's not a fucking Mafia game. If they wanted to make a Blaxploitation revenge type game they could have given it a different name.
>>
>>337803312
More like:
>Why is there a nigger in a game based around the Italian mafia?
Your image is of a game set in California and was about nigger gangs.
>>
Jaggies
shit tier blurry reflections
are they even trying with the bullshots nowadays ?
>>
>>337797870
>Not even a second and the first tough of the american dev team when they got the game was

did you have a stroke while typing this out?
>>
>>337803312

Now imagine if this screenshot was from a game labeled "Mafia 3" and you'll realize just how fucking retarded the idea is.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.