[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt we post underrated games that deserve sequels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: The_Evil_Within_boxart.jpg (21 KB, 295x336) Image search: [Google]
The_Evil_Within_boxart.jpg
21 KB, 295x336
Why did everyone hate this? Besides shit story it was solid
>>
>>337793979
The game has too much DLC. I can't even keep track of it all. Just make a damn game and put it out and if you want to make sequels fine, but stop with the fucking DLC
>>
The build up was cool,but the end was really bad and ruined the game.
But if there's a sequel, I think they can make good things with it.
>>
>>337793979
Casuals, which /v/ is filled with

>>337794119
It has two story DLCs, that's it
>>
boring, repetitive and frustrating, not hard just fucking annoying
>>
I'd post SWAT4 but it's not underrated
>>
>>337793979
Yep, pretty cool game, loved it. My brother loved it too.
Would love a sequel.
>>
It's alright, but I just felt like the gameplay was really clunky. Feels like a poor man's RE4, which is ironic because Mikami made it.
>>
>>337794183
The dlc continues the story.
>>
>>337793979
the story is really bad
>>
>>337794507
>Buy our DLC or you get a shit ending!

Okay, game is shit, move along guys
>>
>>337793979
nah, it was crap. got to the village part and stopped playing forever.
>>
>shit story

Will this meme end already?
Name a modern horror game with a more elaborate story, "bad" and "good" are subjective terms. You can't say with a straight face that Mikami didn't attempt to at least make an engaging story. In other boards I've always had fun reading everyone's theories about it. If anything, the game has sprouted more discussion than any other horror game this gen, especially after the story DLC.
>>
Garbage PC port.
>>
>>337794587
Fuck off and go play Silent Hill 2
>>
The Evil Within was all over the place, you could actively see its troubled development by just doing a simple play through.

RE 4 kept up its pace and the player invested by having a rock solid core and then building little diversions off of that core. Like Mario 64, heres this perfect control scheme, now lets have a little fun with it. The Evil Within never knew what it wanted to be in the first place so it flies all over the fucking place all the time, sometimes its a shooter, sometimes its a stealth game, sometimes its a run away game like Outlast. It jumps between those things so quickly and it never settles. It becomes a real fucking slow towards the end because of just how confusing the entire thing becomes.
>>
>>337794636
t. poorfag with a toaster

>>337794661
I've played it more times than you ever will
>>
>>337793979
Nobody hated it. This is the first thread I've seen people shit on it this hard.
>>
I loved everything except for the city chapter.
>>
>>337794250
All R6 games are good. Yes, that includes Lockdown
>>
>>337794793
because nobody would give a fuck and make a thread about it. it was bad and got forgotten fast.
>>
>>337794947
There were plenty of threads about it. Most people liked it aside from the occasional shitposter.
>>
>>337794793
That's a blatant lie.
>>
>>337795518
No its not. The general consensus was that it was a better sequel to RE4 than RE5.
>>
>>337796563
That's what everyone thought before it came out, afterwards I saw nothing but a strong dislike for the game.
>>
>>337793979

first game with dying light that couldn't run on my toaster.
Naturally it's the games and dev's fault and therefore its shit, easy as that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.