[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, where I live this game was released already in the store.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 400x400
So, where I live this game was released already in the store. Is there anything worth doing without the rest of the community or am I better off waiting until everyone else gets it? Never played it but it looks neat enough and I need a new hobby.

>will post proof of game on shelf tomorrow at 12am
>>
The servers don't actually go back up until next week, so you won't actually be able to play it at all yet.
>>
You can't do anything because the servers are offline until the 24th.
>>
>>337793730
>>337793702
There's no offline?
>>
>>337793637

You can only play multiplayer through Battlenet. Not sure about vs bots but getting it early doesn't do you much good until the official servers are up on the 24th
>>
UP YOURS, BR
>>
The servers won't be up until the 24th, anon.
>>
>>337793770
Nope, the game will just start up looking to connect to the servers that aren't up yet and won't be able to connect; you won't even make it to the main menu.

>>337793780
Nah, it needs to be connected to even get to the title screen.
>>
>>337793770
Nope. Welcome to the future.
>>
Does anyone know what time on the 24th Battleborn goes live? Are we talking midnight or like 7PM?
>>
>>337793981
Fuck off, Randy.
>>
what the fuck. Since when do games only play online.
>>
>>337793981

I took the week off from work for Overwatch. I just hope they learned from Diablo 3 and have enough server capacity. I'll be pissed if I spend half my time trying to connect.
>>
>>337794121
>I just hope they learned from Diablo 3 and have enough server capacity.
I hope so as well, especially since the Open Beta served as a nice test for it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.