[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this trigger your nostalgia /v/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nostal.jpg (115 KB, 1920x563) Image search: [Google]
nostal.jpg
115 KB, 1920x563
Did this trigger your nostalgia /v/ ?
>>
>>337793441
It's not even the original Crash, it has bullshit like high score, UI is different and some other subtle differences.
It's basically a remake of a level from Crash rather than port of the original.
Makes me wonder why the fuck did they do that instead of just using the original though.
>>
>>337793441

>video games are so fucking devoid of gameplay that they splice in callbacks to actual video games to remind people what it felt like when they could actually play something on consoles
>>
>>337793680
The physics engine is completely different.
>>
>>337795738
That too. The entire thing feels easier in fact, the boulder is much slower, the camera shows you more shit in front of Crash so you have more time for your brain to process that information and make the jump in time and so on.
It's basically a dumbed down single level remake.
>>
>>337793680
>its not even
and should it be? most of normies playing Uncharted havent even played Crash so theres no need to have a 1:1 copy.
>>
>>337796272
If you make a throwback easter egg with playable level it should be 1:1.
>>
>>337796453
>If you make a throwback easter egg with playable level it should be 1:1.

why not play the original game then?
>>
>>337797156
Because it's supposed to be a fucking easter egg, with 1 level, and not a whole fucking game.
They also fucked up by making Drake use a fucking Dual Shock 3 hooked up by cable to PS1 which is physically impossible. That entire fucking scene got ruined for me by all the "tiny" fuckups.
>>
I wish I could challenge Elena to a game of Crash Bandicoot and then if I can't get further than her without dying I "lose" and have to "endure" her sitting on my face.
>>
>>337797415
wow some minor cutscene that has a nice comeback to the roots of naughty dog, triggers /v/ that much. No wonder /v/ cant enjoy fucking videogames
>>
>>337797415

>an easter egg with 1 level of dumbed down crash gameplay has more gameplay than the rest of the game
>>
>>337797650
Forgive me for not being an underage shit eater like yourself that never played the original.

>>337797684
I'm not even talking about the entire game, learn to read faggot, I said it ruined this SCENE for me. But underage retards like you clearly cannot into reading comprehension so I forgive you.
>>
Can you actually beat the high score? I did it one-shot without dying and got around 2000 points.
>>
>>337797978
the second time you can
>>
File: DSP ranger.png (128 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
DSP ranger.png
128 KB, 369x369
>>337797650
>wow

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>337798293
thank you for the (You)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.