[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find a vidya youtube channel I like >watch all of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fh_funhauslogo_mockup01.jpg (224 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fh_funhauslogo_mockup01.jpg
224 KB, 800x800
>find a vidya youtube channel I like
>watch all of their videos in a week
>feel dead inside

How do you cope with the lack of friends, /v/?
>>
Adam is best FunHaus, followed by James.
>>
>>337792806
By getting friends.

I'm no chad thundercock but it really isnt that hard. Just find other people who play video games and are like you.
>>
What is that tattoo?
>>
>>337792806
Get another hobby, besides vidya.
>>>/tg/
>>
>>337793119
too pretentious for me, the lot of them
>>
>tfw you think you are Matt Peake, but you are actually Spoole
>>
File: CiIJDmrUkAE5IED.jpg (31 KB, 724x479) Image search: [Google]
CiIJDmrUkAE5IED.jpg
31 KB, 724x479
>>
>>337793119
i watch funhaus exclusively for him

i mean, n-no homo but he's crazy handsome
>>
>>337793310
Another hobby that implicitly requires friends to enjoy
>>
>>337793513
Spoole is more beloved and also not a forced shitty meme.
>>
>>337793579
It's not gay to admit that James is aesthetically 10/10
>>
>>337792806
i don't know, funhous lost a spark since Joel left. they just seem bored and tired and desperately need some new ideas.
>>
>>337793586
There's lots of people looking for other people to play TT games with.
And they are 99% of the time happy to help out a new player.

Just look around search around the internet to see if there are any FLGS or open gaming groups, in your area.
>>
>>337793562
The connotation behind these image really triggers me: the idea that a multi billion company doesn't know what the target audience of their service is, but a random guy online does really rustles my jimmies, sorry for the use of stale memes.
>>
>>337792806
>find a vidya youtube channel I like
>find out the videos I have been watching are the old channel format
>the current format is complete shit

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, SPOONY!
>>
Hey Lawrence, when will you stop making these retarded threads?
>>
>>337793742
>Haha holocaust didnt happen hitler did nothing wrong filthy kikes
>Dude I'm 1/4 jewish it's a prank bro
>>
>>337792806
make friends
>>
>>337793208
It was a line from evangelion, he said exactlt witch one a few years ago but i dident care enough to remember
>>
>>337794435
>Adam was a weeboo

i bet he's ashamed of it now
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.