[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite git gud boss from soulsborne? Mine goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 350x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 350x205
What is your favorite git gud boss from soulsborne?

Mine goes to shadows of yharnam.

>three of them all with unique move sets
>aggressive katana fuck teaches you to parry
>fire mage teaches you to use your surroundings to block fireballs
>candle fucker provides support to the rest by being annoying
>three phases to the fight
>teaches you to juggle the life bars of all three so you can end it quick and easy without having to deal with snakes
>>
>>337792528
the part where you said soulsbourne
>>
I like how Vicar Amelia is going to be a challenge to anyone who is a huge pussy and unwilling to be aggressive.
>>
>>337792528
i love that every hug boss is these games is cheesable by standing between its legs
>>
What are the Shadows of Yharnam?

Are they ghosts? Cosmic phantoms? Just dudes in spooky clothing? Pthunerians?
>>
Shadows are piss easy. But then so is every other boss in BB apart from Gascoigne.
>>
>>337793082
Literally shadows of Yharnam.
>>
>>337793082
my guess would be "shadows" of QUEEN yahrnam, bot the city. as in her servants or something
>>
>>337792729
What? She rewards running away.

>Back off, wait for jump attack
>Dodge to the right, attack her arm until she swipes you away
>Repeat
>When she starts healing, rush in and attack until she stops, then go back to baiting her jump
>>
File: What's going on.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
What's going on.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
>>337792528
I don't get what was so hard about them. I walked in there not knowing it was a boss fight and beat them all my first try.
>>
File: 1461771335272.webm (381 KB, 418x313) Image search: [Google]
1461771335272.webm
381 KB, 418x313
>>337792528
I really enjoy the weird ones.

Especially huge fucking faggots that swing around a placenta.
>>
>>337793940
More likely, this. They are always near her.
>>
>>337793309
>Gascoinge
>Hard
No, the only hard boss in BB is Laurence. God what an utter nightmare of a fight, I'd argue the hardest boss in the series.
>>
>>337793082
Farnham's bodyguards I figure, probably infested with vermin.
>>
>>337793961
>he never learned how to fight Amelia
Pathetic
>>
>>337796915
>Waah why didn't you fight this boss the way I fought this boss
>>
File: 1391904193722[1].jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1391904193722[1].jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>337792528

>soulsborne
>>
>>337796970
Because it's MUCH more functional.
>>
>>337797004
What's the problem?
>>
>>337793082
Them's niggas is pthumerians and shit, the queen's royal guard as they hunt to get Mergo back to her
>>
I prefer Bloodborne and consider it to have far superior bosses to the other souls games, but I actually think DS3 did a good job with its tutorial boss.

He's aggressive, large, has 2 stages, can be parryed. Good shit.
>>
>>337797229
Same, I like it more than Cleric Beast, but not as much as Gascoigne.
>>
I think it's pretty neat how encontering the Shadows of Yharnam outside of a nightmare realm goes with how the Pthumerians had that ritual of fire magic or something to make themselves immortal, like the Keepers of the Old Lords and shit. In fact, I bet it's a big fire ritual thing like that that makes a Hotdog of the Old Lord be all on fire and shit in the first place.

I think it's even neater how there are often Cainhurst Vileblood npc hunters in the Pthumerian Ihyll root, I bet you can find them in other Pthumerian roots too, but I've only ever encountered them in there.
>>
>>337797437
>there are often Cainhurst Vileblood npc hunters in the Pthumerian Ihyll root
You can also find the bloodlickers and gargoyles of Cainhurst.
I think it's pretty clear that Vilebloods are the descendants of the Pthumerians, the fact that Yharnam's theme is called "Queen of Vilebloods" can't be a coincidence.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.