[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
convince me not to splurge on this right now /v/ because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: help.jpg (97 KB, 958x527) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
97 KB, 958x527
convince me not to splurge on this right now /v/ because I'm about to pull the trigger.

Give it to me straight?
>>
>>337781698
It's just a playstation 3.5, you could get around 50 great PS2 classics for the same price

Don't do it, you'll never forgive yourself
>>
It'll be collecting dust in 2 weeks
>>
>>337781698
wait for ps4k, you will be a generation behind in a few months.
>>
Unless you have friends to play games with, and/or you have enough taste to not buy plain shooters and sports, wait for a larger library.
>>
>>337781698
dude wait for the new ps4 it will be worth it m8
>>
if you can easily afford it you should buy it, it'll be a good time.
>>
Given you're some weak willed nigger that isn't good with money and let's strangers on the Internet make decisions for you I'd say that the wobbleststion is perfect for you
>>
>>337782074
Rekt him mate lelle
>>
>>337781948
I have no friends on PS4 but I want U4 and would like to try bloodborne. Would it still be worth it?
>>
File: 1462779121619.gif (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462779121619.gif
63 KB, 500x375
>>337781698
get it and enjoy it. You have the urge, think how often you have the urge to do anything. Rarely. if its in the budget do it. Plus the playstation 4k is only good if you watch 4k res blue rays on 4k tvs. Games arent going to be 4k its literally nothing.
>>
>>337782267
You've already placed the order you sonyegger
>>
>>337782267
yes, you will never want to do it more than you do now. if you do it now you will ride the wave of hype and its always better that way, when everybody is talking about it, rather than waiting years later and trying to talk about it when everybody moved on.
>>
>>337781698
Wait for the PS4.5
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.