[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burning Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: burning blood.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
burning blood.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Demo is out for consoles.
Are you enjoying beating the shit out of fuccboy Ace with Luffy's broken Gear 4?
Steam pre-order when?
>>
Nah, I play Aokiji, his freeze ball is completely op. But I don't get what's the point of having three characters if it's only required to beat two to win?
>>
Wait, it's on PC? I thought it was a 3ds game.
>>
I can't for the love of me understand what the hell does R1 do. Your character flashes like in UNS games for jutsu attacks, but it doesn't seem to do anything to either normal, strong or any of the specials.
>>
>>337781003

well for Logia characters they go into that logia state

i think luffy does gear second?
>>
>>337780963
Xbone, PS4, Vita, and PC. But PC version comes out a month later.
>>
>>337781047
Does it do anything at all? Attacking logias doesn't seem to be any harder and Luffy's attacks don't gain any additional speed or power.
>>
Is the R3 supposed to always hit no matter what? I seem to be on different sides of the arena and pressing it just activates animation and then my character is right in front of the enemy doing his attack. That's rather cheap, even for a fanservice fighter.
>>
This sure is the most complex fighting system Bamco ever put into a game, but it's still kinda poor.
>>
Better tell me how's my main man Mr. 2 is doing.
>>
File: wig out.gif (74 KB, 190x152) Image search: [Google]
wig out.gif
74 KB, 190x152
>Demo is out
>Don't have a PS4 and computer is most likely not going to be able to run it
>Can only try it at next door friend's house
Please don't be working tomorrow Alex
>>
This game is fucking GOD-TIER
Pre-ordered the deluxe edition.
Enel, Crocodile, Mr 2 and Sanji are gonna be my boys
>>
>>337782059
He's not in it, you can only play as Luffy, Ace, Aokiji and Franky.
>>
>>337781003
Pressing RB/R1 activated your Haki (breaks their Logia meter and lets you hit Logias, or gives you a logia effect which means you can't be hit by anything other than haki attacks, people without either haki nor logia have special effects I think but I ain't too sure about that
hold r1 and press jump for special movement
>>
>>337781652
In a fight people guard as soon as they see them activate the ultimate mode and if you guard they can do nothing
to actually hit your ultimate you have to string it into a combo or do it when they commit to an atttack
>>
Law is fun as fuck in this game. OP though. All five of the playable worst gen are pretty fun to play as
>>
>>337782059
The characters are all scaled to their manga powerlevels, he isn't very powerful.
>>
>>337782371
You can just use guard break.
>>
>>337782454
kek, that's not true literally everyone has unique tools in this game and is fuckin broken
>>
How does it compare to UNS? Looks slower with all the cinematic moves you get locked into.
>>
>>337782580
Nah, it's way faster than UNS and there's significantly more moves per character.
>>
>>337782557
I've had the game since its Japanese release and its true brah, You can tell when you play the game.
>>
File: my rock.png (644 KB, 650x685) Image search: [Google]
my rock.png
644 KB, 650x685
>>337780730
You will never get to touch choppers wet fur.
Why live?
>>
>>337783040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7_JIVFQxWE
>>
>>337783110
Fucking commies.
>>
File: 1461730547163.jpg (80 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
1461730547163.jpg
80 KB, 800x733
>2 and a half week haitus

GIVE ME THE FUCKING CHAPTER ALREADY HOLY SHIT
>>
>>337783802
no one piece this week either? fug :-DDD
>>
>>337783802
No, it's a one week hiatus after a chapter that arrived half a week earlier.
>>
File: 420 yohoho it.png (137 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
420 yohoho it.png
137 KB, 250x250
>>337783868
It should be this Thursday but the last chapter was on the 2nd.
>>
>>337783802
>>337783868
>what's this, golden week is happening this year again? outrageous!
>>
>>337784016
it was golden week plus oda taking another week off
>>
>>337783802
>>337783868
>>337783972
>>337784016
>>337784098

I honestly don't know how Oda is going to finish the series in the next I dunno, even 20 years. He keeps making the world more and more complicated with more and more independent factions. He is already leaving a lot of interesting stuff off panel, although presumably some of the stuff like, without wanting to spoil, the recent revolutionary stuff will be explained more thoroughly in the future. I guess at least it isn't 2011 or whatever again when he was ill and taking a break every other week.
>>
>>337785401
Well, we're at the very least past the halfway point, the red line. Also, the events after Dressrossa seem to be unfolding at unusually fast pace if you ask me. We've already got not one but two yonkou directly involved with the SHs. And I thought Kaido would be the endgame boss, just before Blackbeard or whoever.
>>
>>337785765
Sure we're moving at a fast place but at the same time we're going to places where we never knew we would go. While i'm happy with zoa we could have easily moved straight to wano, and similarly there was no foreshadowed reason for sanji's current story (again, not that i'm not happy with it). When we think about how much there is still to do and how many characters we are tracking (hell even marco is being talked about again and again). Obviously Oda can go as fast or slow as he wants but the series keeps getting more complicated (and again I have no issue with that) such was all the road petroglyphs. Instead of starting to contract his story, Oda keeps expanding it.
>>
>>337785990
>there was no foreshadowed reason for sanji's current story
Well, it doesn't feel nowhere near as shoehorned as Sabo. We just didn't really know anything about his youth. Other than the fact that he's a North Blue native, but somehow managed to travel all the way to East Blue at such a tender age.
I personally welcome all the world-building adventures on the side, that don't move the Pirate King or WG plots.
>>
How's the local multiplayer in this game?
>>
>>337784016
i knew there wasn't any last week but i wasn't sure if it was resuming this or next week
>>
>>337786242
Well all the clues suggested sabo hadn't died so at least it was foreshadowed, although of course he could appear anywhere.

We were always going to get some of sanji's backstory at some point but it would be impossible to predict sanji's current situation. Whereas Sabo with the revolutionaries was obvious.

I similarly welcome the world-building, as i've tried to make clear, and that is why I wonder when/how the story will eventually end.
>>
>>337786469
Except there was a chapter last week, it just arrived three days earlier.
>>
How good is this game in aspect of Couch local multiplayer?
>>
>>337787449
Well, you can play against a friend on the same system. The rest depends on what your friend thinks of OP.
>>
bump for a good game
>>
>>337786504
No, I meant it obvious he wasn't dead. I mean his existence in the first place wasn't necessary. He's just a replacement for Ace.
>>
>>337791665
sure I guess that's a fair comment
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.