[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who here is hyped for Blood and Wine and the last adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: REGIS IS BACK .jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
REGIS IS BACK .jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
So who here is hyped for Blood and Wine and the last adventure of Geralt?

What are your hopes and desires?
>>
This reminds me, I really need to finish the first DLC. But I wanted to do that on a new save file, since I wanted to do a sign-specced Death March playthrough. But I just can't bring myself to do that.
>>
>>337779359
I just want to be sure that the cross dresser we saw are actually men.
>>
>>337779359
Honestly more intricate elven ruins this time with more than five textures for whole game, something like concept art that didn't get into the game. Also climb mountain gorgona.
>>
>>337779359
I hope its fun
>>
>>337779462
>But I just can't bring myself to do that.

I also wanted to do another playthough before the expansion comes out but I just can't bring myself to do everything all over again. Do you realize how long it took me to collect all the gwent cards?

Guess I will just roll with my "book" Geralt playthrough for the expansion that I did on DM and the one where I have all my gwent cards on.
>>
File: 1437228989229.jpg (523 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437228989229.jpg
523 KB, 1920x1080
I'm excited. I played the base game a while back and haven't had much of a reason to replay it. I've been watching to see if the DLC turns out well, to which so far it seems like it's generally okay. So if this one isn't a total train wreck it'll give me an excuse to do another new playthrough with the two DLC to top it off.

Any idea if mechanics/items from the DLC will contribute to the main game in any way? I was holding off on starting a new playthrough in case both DLC add in new armor or items in the base game, but if the DLC is totally separate then I could just start it now.

Either way, Blood and Wine seems neat. I like the idea of having a little hub and the environment seems interesting. Hopefully it's not awful on release.
>>
>still haven't finished the base game
>>
>>337779832
It will, they reworked skills system a bit, and UI and I hope loot tables.
>>
>>337779786
>gwent
I don't even bother with that shit, and doing all the quests and collecting armor sets still takes a fuckload of time.
>>
>>337779974
>It will, they reworked skills system a bit, and UI and I hope loot tables.

Alright, guess I'll hold off and just start a new game when everything is out. Thanks anon.
>>
>>337779709
>Also climb mountain gorgona.

Todd?

>>337779974
>UI

Is the new Ui getting released on the side for free or can you only get it through the expansion?
>>
>>337779359
I hope they might re-introduce dice poker. Gwent is great fun, but I miss the good ol' bullshit dice poker.
>>
>>337780058
Yeah I think my DM playthrough were I tried to do all the quests besides the ones where Geralt finds a random note to go loot a place and it took me 120 hours. I just can't play the base game again after putting 200+ hours into it.
>>
>>337779359
>REGIS IS BACK
I am happy, but at the same time dissapointed that they went that road.
Dude should be dead for another 100 years at least.
>>
>>337779359
That there is an ending in which Geralt dies a Witcher's death to some no name vampire.
>>
>>337780447
I feel the same but then the games are really just fan fiction. Apparently his speedy recovery is part of the main plot and he has become blood brothers to another vampire though I don't know if the vampire who helped Regis regenerate fast is the villain.
>>
>>337780448
was it a hot lady vampire?
>>
>>337780937
It can be
>>
frantically trying to finish the base game and hearts of stone before it releases. one of those good problems.
>>
>>337780701

>the games are really just fan fiction

Not often does fan fiction exceed the quality of its source.
>>
I just want worthwhile end game content
>>
>>337782643
I really wouldn't say they do. Ironically both suffer from the same failures(telling in epic story) while exceeding in the same areas (characters).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.