[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TheNamelessMeme.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TheNamelessMeme.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS GUY
HOLY SHIT
FUCK YOU AND YOUR GAY ASS BIRD AND YOUR FAGGY HAIR

I FUCKING KILLED HIM AND ALL IT TOOK WAS MY SANITY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>337777872
i summoned first try and beat him

same result, less stress
>>
>>337777940
doubt it

it's pretty satisfying to overcome a challenge without any help

you probably wasted way less time, I'll give you, but I play video games I'm in the business of wasting time
>>
>>337777872
Beat him first try yesterday.
>>
>>337777872
Can you parry him?
>>
>>337778109
Don't think so. Although I never tried.
>>337777872
Took me 4-5 tries on my first playthrough and oneshot him on NG+ and NG++.
He's not too bad. In fact he's really slow, and actually what can fuck you up is your premature rolls.
>>
>>337777872
What? Posting on 4chan didn't rob you of that first?
>>
>>337777872
I haven't fought this guy yet but I looked at some guy on stream fuck him with a SL1 character on NG6+. What's the big deal? he doesn't look that tough. All his moves are pretty telegraphed.
Honestly for me Pontiff Sullyvahn was a bitch. Took me like at least 5 tries to get him. I still don't know how I managed to do that by myself without any help. Fuck that boss was hard. Really satisfying when I beat him though.
>>
>>337777872

I don't know what's up with this guy but it feels like there's a slight input delay when I fight the second form it's got to be because of all the particle effects and shit, It was kind of like that with the twins, that being said, I fucking enjoyed Champion way more that this guy he was fast as fuck and his kick and shoulder smash attacks were cool as fuck, nameless king felt like a really grand fight but that second form...
>>
>>337778109
Even if you could, he himself is pretty easy.

The first half of the fight is the annoying bit, mostly if you're using lock on, and especially if you don't know the dragon's moves well.
>>
>>337778336
Why the fuck would you comment based on someone else playing
>>
>>337778667
The guy himself was actually talking about it too though. He said something about Abyss Walkers actually being harder as a level 1(since everything is a one hit ko obviously)
From his moveset It just looks like it's telegraphed. Who knows, I might eat my own words when I get to him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.