[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand to play this game anymore. It's boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: main-wiiu-logo.png (842 KB, 1000x570) Image search: [Google]
main-wiiu-logo.png
842 KB, 1000x570
I can't stand to play this game anymore. It's boring to play unless you have friends over and the online is so laggy it doesn't even matter. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>337777421
Me. I need better Internet
>>
>>337777698
I've got roughly 20-23 ping on most vidya. Nintendo's online service is just abysmal.
>>
>>337777421
I'm sorry you don't have local friends to play with, anon.
>>
melee is completely useless without a basement tournament in your town tho
>>
File: 1452552876518.png (320 KB, 714x544) Image search: [Google]
1452552876518.png
320 KB, 714x544
>>337777421
>Playing battle
>everything going smoothly, doing well
>out of nowhere lag spikes
>other guy evens the stocks and gets me to high percentage
>internet goes back to normal

>Inputs getting eaten resulting in tilts instead of smashes and such
This shit happens way too fucking much. I have half a mind to just throw the game away because I'm so fucking tired of playing an endless stream of clouds, marios, and falcons, who can all thrive in shitty internet.
>>
>multiplayer game is boring alone
Who would have thought?
Find a local area friend

So, balance patches wise what do you wish for still everyone?

I wish for Ness' dair to auto cancel on landing on the full move.

Nerf wise I want bayonetta to lose a ton of kill power and witch time to get nerfed more on repeated moves.
>>
>>337778161
>buffing ness
lol, no.
>>
>>337778287
>implying he is fine the way he is.
At low level play his weaknesses don't come into play much but at high level his issues show up more.
>>
>>337778161
>>337778119
>>337777698
>>337777421
GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOURNEYS LADS.

You will not only improve at the game, you will make new friends.

I've been going to tourney's for only around 5-6 months and I have already met:
>Zero
>Nairo
>Nakat
>Keitaro
>Larry Lurr
>Void
>Trela
>Ryo
>D1
>etc.

Seriously playing online is just a waste of time. You could be having so much more fun going to tourneys.
>>
>>337778580
Must be nice having a lot of people around. Best smash 4 tourney I've seen was 50 or so people and was about 200 miles away from me.

My local spot gets 20 at best sadly
>>
>>337778905
You should still go.

I live in san diego, but it isn't too far from LA. So I can meet a lot of famous players and play with them.

Also san diego has good players
>>
>>337777421
>it's boring to play
is pretty much my problem with it.
>>
>>337779085
>I can't figure out how to play offense in 4
>>
>>337779083
We'll I had wanted to but couldn't get time off work.
>>
>>337781050
not him. but part of playing offensively in smash 4 is literally just punishing your opponents movements.

You can be aggressive with the way you counter-attack the opponent.

But you can't just run in and play aggressively expecting not to be punished.
So really the game is defensive, but you can be aggressive with punishes.
>>
>>337782000
I can't think of any fighting game that isn't just that at all though.

Melee at a fundamental level is the same way, fucking up ur opponents mistakes
>>
How do you punish someone jumping and doing an aerial attack when I dash to him/her? Like when Mewtwo jumps and does neutral air and lands beside me he recovers so quickly from it that there's no time to grab him and up smash hasn't beaten his aerial.
>>
>>337782709
Who u playing as. And yeah there is no time to beat Mewtwo, his nair auto cancels during the whole move.
>>
>>337783625
I just play random so I was wondering if there's a general way to beat that move.
>>
>>337783828
Disjointed attacks
>>
>>337784427
thanks
>>
>>337777421
>It's boring to play unless you have friends over

duh
>>
>>337782372
essentially yes.
That's what fighting games are.

People say that smash 4 isn't offense based but it is.

Just defensive play is more rewarded than aggressive play.
In melee you get insane momentum off of offensive play.

In smash 4 you don't get that much off of hitting someone.
It's easier to reset the neutral.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.