[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only three weeks. Will it be any good or has Paradox fucked us again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
Only three weeks. Will it be any good or has Paradox fucked us again?
>>
>>337777170
>Paradox
>not fucking us over
What do you think?
>>
>draw line from Berlin to Moscow
>pay 300 Fuhrer mana to annex soviets
I see no way that it won't be an amazing game.
>>
>facebook tier games
>good
>>
>>337777604
>>337777482
/gsg/ pls go
>>
>>337777170

This game will be good and you know it.

Even if they milk the everliving fuck out of DLC in like all their games, they're still good.

>>337777604

If you want a childrens game for babies like yourself there is any other thread on this board go there with the other mouth breathing retards.
>>
>>337777639
Johan pls go
>>
File: outrage.png (427 KB, 468x511) Image search: [Google]
outrage.png
427 KB, 468x511
>>337777639
>>
I wonder if the game will be capable of properly portraying things like say the winter war or if finland is just going to get wrecked asap given that paradox games are horrible at simulating natural advantages
>>
>>337777870
>This game will be good and you know it.
Have you not seen any of the dev diaries or other promotional material? It's literally EUIV + five hundred years.
It looks like utter shit.
>>
Paradox "games" are abstract shit for autists.
>>
>>337778167
And what non-autistic games are the ones you play?
>>
>>337778167

How is it even abstract? That doesn't even make sense. If a concept this simple is 'abstract' to you then maybe you're the one thats autistic.

Go jerk off to some anime characters or something.
>>
If they refuse to admit that HoI3 sucked ass, then they haven't learnt from their mistakes.
>>
File: KAISER_WILHELM.jpg (827 KB, 2133x1600) Image search: [Google]
KAISER_WILHELM.jpg
827 KB, 2133x1600
ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!
>>
>>337778167
You only used the word abstract because admitting they're too complicated would make you sound like a retard, which you do anyway.
>>
File: bismarck.png (322 KB, 556x610) Image search: [Google]
bismarck.png
322 KB, 556x610
>>337778939

we /gsg/ now
>>
Looks like a Risk web flash game.
>>
File: 20_years.jpg (205 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
20_years.jpg
205 KB, 640x960
>>337779036
>too complicated
Lol, you paradox fags are absolutely insane. Designing ships in MoO2 is more comlpex than whole Stellaris.
>>
>>337777170
After Stellaris i lost any hopes
>>
File: hmnrne2.jpg (364 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
hmnrne2.jpg
364 KB, 1024x640
>>337779171

>brings up Stellaris in a HoI thread

wew laddy
>>
File: fsdfsdfsf.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
fsdfsdfsf.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>337779171
Sir!
>>
>>337777170
Is it possible to rule the world as Somalia?
>>
File: 1450127239813.png (798 KB, 684x868) Image search: [Google]
1450127239813.png
798 KB, 684x868
>>337777170
>hearts of iron 4
>nu-paradox
>anything good
>>
>>337777170
> Paradox games at launch
Either broken or devoid of content
>>
christ, it's the fourth game in the series and they're still using the same fucking map, mix it up for once guys
>>
Paradox after "The Old Gods" for CK2 was utter shit.

Really their mercenary DLC policy ( YOU CAN PLAY JEW NOW) is fucking atrocious.
But they have really mastered it with EUIV. Monthly DLCs and announcementes for a new DLC right after the last DD on the current DLC is just mind-boggling. I really can't understand how people still pay them monies for that.

I stopped buying major PDX stuff after CK2: TOG. After that i only bought DH and FTG.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.