[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know /v/ hates this series for some reason but this game is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: screenshot-2_23_0.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-2_23_0.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I know /v/ hates this series for some reason but this game is awesome.

>great visuals
>massive world to explore
>ship battles
>comfy as fuck

What's not to like?
>>
>tons of shitty tail missions that manage to be the worst in series
>repetitive boat combat, which is also shallow
>side activities are fucking dull
>>
>>337773923
>The missions
>The bugs
>The lack of difficulty
There's plenty not to like.
>>
>>337773923
The only people who still enjoy it are slightly overweight females between the ages of 20 and 28 that were close with their fathers and have had less than 3 boyfriends. It's a fucking proven fact.
>>
>>337773923
>What's not to like?
All the shitty Assassin's Creed parts that kept interrupting my cool pirate game.
>>
>own the Wii U version
>it's missing some of the dlc content
Still a great game though.
>>
What I hate most about Assassins Creed games is that they pretend to be open world, but then they put invisible walls everywhere and instant fail you if you leave your tiny box.

Or they'll instantly fail you if you use the wrong weapon, or if you decide to run on a roof instead of the street. Or if you decide to kill a dog.

Sometimes when I play a video game I just want to dick around, but not in Assassins Creed.
>>
>>337774084
DELETE THIS
>>
I'm pretty sure 4 is one of the only AC games /v/ actually likes.

anyway 337774089 is pretty accurate.
>>
>>337774084
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>337774482
You get the random anon who praises 2, Brotherhood and I think Rogue but that's about it
>>
>>337774482
AC4 is one of the most overrated games on /v/, the game is nothing special at all, and it's full of the ubisoft open world cancer formula.
>>
File: 1455873465719.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
1455873465719.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
>>337774482
>anyway 337774089 is pretty accurate
>>
It's okay, for a generic multiplat AAA it wasn't as bad as it could've been. It's still a map marker trail and fetch quest ridden title but it has enough unique content going for it that sets it apart. It's alright but has its flaws
>>
>>337773923
Ubisoft. Teens this days are all about hating ubisoft.
Half of negative reviews in steam is bitchin about uplay.

>>337774028
>repetitive boat combat
>night
>trying to pwn some brigs for gold for cool coat
>manowar coming in
>fort starts bombing
>fucking tsunami
repetative as fuck
>>
How about it fucking sucks. The only good ac post brotherhood is syndicate which is great
>>
>>337774924
>boarding means doing the same 2-3 repetitive missions of kill X people/kill that captain/cut flag
>rogue waves that aren't uncommon at all
wow 12/10 it's the citizen kane of pirate games
>>
Rogue is better.
>>
File: 1446850474533.png (195 KB, 486x218) Image search: [Google]
1446850474533.png
195 KB, 486x218
>Grab the goty edition or whatever the fuck it's called
>Captain Morgan DLC outfit
If it did away with the shitass Assassins Creed brandname it would've been gotyay
>>
>>337775015
>syndicate
>good

Fuck snydicate. 3 was better.
>hey guiz, what if we take away all options nad customization for combat and instead make it garbage samey animations with only three different weapons?
Fuck that game. And fuck it's pretentious as shit characters. Every single character has a constant smirk and loves the smell of their own farts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio
>>
>>337775209
>3 was better.
Don't people consider 3 as the second worst Ass Creed game, just behind Unity?
>>
>>337775209
Holy fuck youre mad

>ac game
>using more than 2 weapons
>>
File: 1454912118687.png (153 KB, 341x247) Image search: [Google]
1454912118687.png
153 KB, 341x247
>>337773923
Best AC game, that's for sure. And the reason for that is, because it had the least amount of AC in it.

Sailing and exploring felt comfy as fuck, the AC repetitiveness actually made some sense when playing a pirate, and ship combat was actually fun. Especially in a storm.

If only it weren't an AC title, so it could've been much better.
>>
>>337775338
Same anon here. 3 was shit but I'm illustrating a point that even though 3 was shit, Syndicate was fucking worst. The only fun thing about AC was the combat and using different weapons. Grabbing some fat fucks battle ax and throwing it into another poor fucker's head was the best. Syndicate took it all away and made it garbage. It's the most regressive sequel since Supreme Commander 2.
>>
>>337774517
Stop smelling like easy mac and calling your father on the phone every day so he can reassure you that you'll find someone before you're 30.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.