[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Kratos such a fag? I was doing the "le challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].jpg (61 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
61 KB, 357x500
Why is Kratos such a fag?

I was doing the "le challenge of le gods (omg so epic XD)" shit and got to 10 no trouble, suddenly Kratos turned into a massive fag and decided to ice skate all around the platform. If that wasn't bad enough the menu is so shit I accidentally quit the whole fucking challenge. So I have to start over because the devs couldn't be arsed to put in a save feature?

How do you keep this faggot from falling off the platform? Is there some "le epin god mode" bullshit cheat or something I can activate? I thought this was supposed to be alpha fantasy bullshit, not Faggot Simulator.
>>
shut up bitch
>>
Peppering your post with ironic Reddit speak doesn't make you funny.

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>337770810
U mad
>>
>>337770913
great comment, kill yourself.
>>
>>337770810
>they killed my family
>>
>>337770810
what does kratos have to do with you being bad at the game?
>>
>>337770978
oh sorry mememaster lemme find my folder of sad frogs

>>337771002
wow, thanks for nostalgia dude!
>>
>>337771104
All I want to know is why he acts like a bitch and throws himself off the platform when a dog nudges his tummy a little bit.
>>
>got to 10 no problem

well then it's obviously not a big deal and you can just do it again if its so easy, right?

If it was so easy for you why did you bother making this thread to complain?

Oh wait, it's because you're a tryhard who actually sucks at the game. Big surprise.

>I ACCIDENTALLY QUIT THE GAME
>FUCK THIS STUPID GAME BAD MENUS

You're a failure.
>>
>Getting so mad at a video game because you can't beat it that you have to make a thread on 4chan

Why does this happen?
>>
>>337771258
>all this projection

Mate I just want to beat this game and move on with my life, I don't have time to listen to your self-esteem issues.
>>
>>337771419
Please point out and explain the projection.
>>
>>337771383
I just want to know how you can stop Kratos from doing his ice skating routine.

Lotta salty anons with outdated maymays here. Are we being invaded by tumblr or something?
>>
>>337771467
hire a therapist if you want someone to talk to
>>
>>337771624
Great job answering the question and not just throwing out more distraction comments. You're an idiot who can't even admit he's an idiot, and you suck at videogames.
>>
>>337771712
I asked a simple question, you got TRIGGERED because the menus in the game are shit. Now you're pathetically trying to get me to argue with you. You just can't stop projecting your own feelings of inadequacy all over me. Well I'm looking for tips on how to make Kratos less of a faggot, not console pathetic anons who should probably just kill themselves.
>>
>>337772048
>I asked a simple question
No, you made a thread of /v/ with like 2 paragraphs of text talking about how the challenge of the gods was so easy and how you got to the last challenge "no trouble" and then you spend the rest of the time complaining like a little stupid bitch calling the game a faggot simulator and talking shit about the devs, while complaining that your fat fucking fingers made you quit the game and that is somehow the games fault for you being a worthless fuck up who should kill themselves.

I point this out, not stating that I found the challenges easy (because I found them tough as fuck), not stating that I had no trouble, just stating the obvious idiocy of YOU saying that the challenges were easy while making an entire thread to complain about failing, and you accused me of projection, which I calmly and politely asked you to explain, which you still can't fucking do, because you KNOW you fucked up like an idiot. I never even defended the menus, and was just quoting you, but you're just looking for anything to attack now, even if it makes no sense.

AND you suck at videogames.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.