[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>337767918
He meant that, when seeking a tactical advantage, engravings do nothing whatsoever.
>>
>>337767918
There's no disadvantage, so what's the problem?!
>>
>>337768353
You're a prancing lalahomo man
>>
>>337768353
No problem. Big boss was autistic as shit in Snake Eater.
>>
>that whole scene was a callback to mgs3
>Venom is just smirking in the background
>>
>>337767918
What if you were planning to sell it as a collectors item?
>>
>>337767918
They might not give a tactical advantage, but it could boost morale, making the soldiers perform more effectively
>>
>>337768353
Waste of money
>>
>>337769105
But he already bought it so it's a moot point
>>
>>337768353
it can fuck up your gun in the long run and can make it rust faster. Honestly though when you're training with 1911s engravings are the least of your problems.
>>
>>337768784
would have been better if he didn't smirk and didn't understand what was going on and ocelot wanted to test venom.
>>
File: VolginI11.png (341 KB, 603x650) Image search: [Google]
VolginI11.png
341 KB, 603x650
>>337767918

>Judo, eh?

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>337770872
>X-Men tier villain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmoy6bHUX4
>>
>>337772897
I liked how he was the only villain in MGS for the most part, who wasn't in it for some great cause. He was essentially selfish and evil to the end.
>>
>>337772897
I certainly hope you're not shitting on 90's X-Men or we're going to have some words
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.