[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished pic related. I am honestly stunned on how good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Just finished pic related. I am honestly stunned on how good the graphics look in this game. I couldn't stop staring at the lighting and how nice this game looked. I don't know of any pc game that looks this good honestly. Game was campy, very little gameplay, but it was fun.

btw I am not shitting on pc gaming I'm preferred pc gamer here but I can't help but notice the crazy good graphics

Until Dawn thread?
No remorse ps4 thread?
>>
picked it up for $20 its well worth at least two playthroughs

one of the better movie-games ive played
>>
>>337767692
it does look pretty good, but it also runs at like 15-20 fps most of the time.

Great game though, loved playing it winter nights. Definitely replayable.
>>
>>337768196
Yeah I see that for sure with the 15fps. I have my computer running games at over 150fps so I really saw it hitting hard for me. But I would like to point out, because it's a movie game it didn't really require me to worry about having high fps to play fine. None of the triggers were particularly demanding.
>>
bumpan again
>>
File: 1431052624796.png (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431052624796.png
197 KB, 500x500
I'm amazed that a game stuck in development hell for this long managed to actually be good. This game knew exactly what it was trying to be and pulled it off spectacularly.

Any of you guys get Uncharted 4? If so what did you think?
>>
I enjoyed it, but I really hate how games that try to be as realistic as possible have really clunky controls.
>>
>>337770746
>Any of you guys get Uncharted 4? If so what did you think?
Nolan North and Troy Baker's Pirate Adventure.
>>
>>337771142
Feat. Box Pushing Action
>>
OP is a fag for adding all the I'm a serious PC gamer qualifiers in spoilers.

Fuck you OP.
>>
>>337767692
I enjoyed it a lot. I remember a lot of people saying the first half was bettet than the second, but I thought when it went full on monster mode, it was much better.
>>
I seriously did not expect Mike to turn into Nathan Drake
>>
>>337771580
He must be Nathan Drake's real kid.
>>
>>337767692
The whole "No PC game looks this good!" meme doesn't really work when the game you're touting runs at like 20 FPS.
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 616x930) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 616x930
>>337767692
>tfw you want to play it with friends where everyone plays as a specific character but I don't own the game or have enough friends to do this
>>
>>337767692
Guys, I'm a serious pc player guys. Guys, I play pc to, that's how I know da graphics wazoo amazin.
>>
>>337772621
Then do something like one person controls all the dudes, one controls all the chicks.
Or just divide them up.
>>
File: 1440664184306.jpg (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440664184306.jpg
68 KB, 1920x1080
>>337767692
I couldn't stop staring either
>>
It's probably one of the better "movie games" out there. Beats out most of Telltale's stuff and certainly shits on Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls. Some choices actually do matter which was nice, so much so that how you treat some characters can lead to different choices, scenarios, and deaths.

Still, it's pretty linear and barely offers more than like one playthrough and maybe another. But that's the nature of those type of games I guess. To me it wasn't worth sixty dollars, but I rented it and went through it all in one night and it was a blast.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.