[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'd you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
What'd you think?
>>
>>337762104
greatest game of all time

witcher 3 comes close tho...
>>
>>337762104
Fun game. One of the best I've played in a while. Probably going somewhere in my top 20
>>
It's alright. Not the best or worst thing ever. If they do a sequel, I hope they improve on the AI.
>>
a lot of good ideas but it falls short from being the game it promised to be

enemy encounters are too predictable, zombie and human AI needs to be improved, patters, patrols, and placements need to be randomized
fix partner AI
stop making Joel / Ellie alert the player to enemies by going "joel, clicker!"
more enemy variety
no more ammo drop roulette
drop the pointless QTEs like mash triangle to lift open door
more segments like pittsburgh elevator shaft
>>
>>337762104
>>>/tv/
>>
I liked it.
That part where you help Joel's brother was my favorite.
>>
>>337765479
(You)
>>
File: 1438735039036.jpg (124 KB, 1573x984) Image search: [Google]
1438735039036.jpg
124 KB, 1573x984
I didn't like the abundance of pallettes, planks and ladders. It took me out of it after awhile. Would have been better if they varied the props more often like they did with the piano.
Guns feel nice.
Acting is great.
Solid 7.5.
That's on a human scale as well, not the IGN 'everything below 8 is irredeemable trash' scale.

You won't get serious discussion on /v/ about any platform exclusive title though, but you probably knew that and just want everyone to funpost.
>>
It doesn't deserve all the praise it gets, but it's alright
>>
>>337762104
Decent. Extremely overrated.
>>
it's the orson welles of video games
>>
>>337762104
Great game.
I want a sequel to fix all the flaws the first one has, but i don't know where it could go from a story perspective.
>>
>>337765859
>>337765968
These.
>>
too easy. i usually like ND games for being a bit challenging but i was trying to stay awake throughout this one. if you have even a little experience with stealth games, this should be a breeze for you.
>>
9/10
>>
>>337766447
I played it on hard as a joke among my friends and felt the same way. Have you tried it on grounded? I've heard a lot of people say it makes the game interesting.
>>
top 3 game of all time
followed by witcher 3 in #2 and dark souls in #3
>>
>>337766615
i would've played it on grounded if you didn't have to buy a dlc to get it. i played it on hard and survivor.
>>
It was a pretty fun movie. Liked it more than the new Batman desu.
>>
A legitimately fantastic game.
The story isn't anything special, but the character interaction, the natural dialogue and the sense of adventure is 10/10.
The combat is also incredibly tense on grounded. Each encounter feels like it could be your last, fighting to survive by the skin of your teeth.

It's not over-emphasized, there's no huge twists or dramatic one liners, just a damn well made game. Probably my favorite action game.
>>
>>337765370
Agreed minus the letting your partner know thing. Like wtf man if that shit was going on wouldnt you let your bro know
>>
Loved it.

Only thing I didn't like was the upgrade system for the weapons. Also the hand cannon only having a single shot makes no sense.
>>
Definitely not an amazing game, but it's pretty fun. Great atmosphere and visuals, but the AI is kinda lazy and the gameplay becomes repetitive.
>>
Ya'll ready for the sequel?
>>
>>337765753
>fries
When did KFC sell fries? everytime I go, theres only wedges.
>>
I liked it although its a shame the A.I. never lived up to what we saw in the e3 demo. If they had actually gotten that to work throughout the entire game it would have been a legitimate 10/10.
>>
Surprisingly good considering modern Naughty Dog made it.
>>
>>337769026
>Unsolicited opinions on Israel
>>
>>337765370
I mean, the lack of ammo is kind of the point of it, you would expect most of the ammo to be looted considering it takes place years after the outbreak. You're supposed to use it conservatively.
Agree with everything else though
>>
>>337769026
If they do it, I wonder if they'll focus on new characters in that world?
>>
Ellie is cute
>>
>>337762104
I want to fuck Ellie.
>>
>>337762104
Great game, enjoyed the story and characters. Excited for more.
>>
>>337770726
She's a black pussy pimp.
>>
>>337769026
Is she preggo?
Now I need some preggo Ellie in my life.
>>
>>337771238
I disagree.
>>
>>337771331
What do you know? You're a fucking white male.
>>
>>337771590
And I'd like to be fucking a white female, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>337771238

Have a feeling that is irrelevant to my intentions.
>>
>>337762104
better than uncharted
>>
>>337762104

Main game was breddy gud. Didn't like the DLC where Ellie is a lesbian with a nigger.
>>
>>337770726
Yes she is. I hope that Naughty Dog continue to improve the state of western lolis.
>>
File: 1460313846791.jpg (6 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
1460313846791.jpg
6 KB, 201x240
>>337773478

>improve the state of western lolis
>nigger-loving dyke
>>
>>337773807
>She kissed a girl once at 14
>Full homosex confirmed
>>
I didn't care for what I've played so far. It's incredibly polished and cinematic but it's not very fun. I dunno, gameplay feels shallow and samey and the crafting element doesn't really feel necessary.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.