[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still up, wagecuck? It's midnight and you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Why are you still up, wagecuck?

It's midnight and you have work tomorrow. Your weekend is over. Back to 5 days of slavery.

Don't worry, wage cuck. I'm sure you'll have fun talking about the new Game of Thrones tomorrow with all your other wagecuck coslavers during your 15 minute lunch break.

Go to bed, anon.
>>
File: 1463011994887.png (332 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1463011994887.png
332 KB, 411x411
>implying NEETs and wagecucks aren't both sad sacks of shit

If any of us made it we wouldn't be here
>>
>>337762096
Why am I a cuck for having a job? Don't you have to be married to be a cuckold?
>>
>>337762096
Well since I decided to take Friday off, I guess I'll work tomorrow. I think I'll start at about 8:30ish.
>>
I'm in college, it's basically the same as being a NEET, just that I get drunk a lot more

I thought doing something would help with the feelings, but it didn't

After not playing any video games for a month it's time to try and have them fill the void again, wish me luck
>>
>>337762557
What are you gonna play, Anon?
>>
>>337762096
Not really mate. I don't work tomorrow, and it's 4 days of ebic win for me, slavery is for faggots who don't know what they want in life, AKA you.
>>
>>337762602
There's some new video games like Stellaris, Dark Souls 3 or the upcoming Total Warhammer that would like to play, but I'll wait til that stuff goes on sale since I need to spend money and all

I want to work on my backlog, but right now I'm just playing a lot of Total War Attila, Insurgency and Mountainblade, it's pretty fun
Maybe I'll also play more Grim Dawn, that game turned out pretty good
>>
My weekends are Sunday and Monday. So you're wrong senpai.
>>
>>337762557
>I'm in college, it's basically the same as being a NEET

No it isn't you fucking idiot. Do you know what a NEET is?
>>
>>337763314
I know what it means you dip, please re-read the post and try to comprehend what I was telling you

I said it's basically the same because I'm still not doing shit and might as well still be a NEET
>>
>>337762096
>have super cool boss who doesn't care how long we take our breaks as long as the work gets done
eh my back is going to be hamburger by the time i'm 40 but whatever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.