[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As someone who has been guilty of being an unnecessarily negative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
As someone who has been guilty of being an unnecessarily negative Nancy I wanted to remind all my fellow 4channers that constantly complaining Battleborn's unfounded "impending doom" will not help the game grow in the ways I'm assuming you well intentioned yet inevitably negative posters want it to.

In order for the game to grow we need to foster a community of optimism and positivity which will hopefully help those on the fence see that it is worth sticking around and playing this wonderful game. Legitimate complaints and requests for fixes aside. If something is legitimately broken I urge you to ignore my warning and please notify us the community and the developers about it. But if you just came here to gripe that Overwatch gets more press and is killing the game instead maybe actually play the game because every player counts. The game can grow but it is up to us.

Thank you.
>>
>>337758373

The art direction reminds me of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
>>
>>337758373

Oh god please tell me this is a parody post
>>
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>337758373

But 4Chan loves Battleborn
>>
>b-but it's the players' fault the game sucks!
>>
>4channers
Very funny.
Now fuck off
>>
>help the game grow
kek

I want gearbox to burn, fuck em
>>
>>337758712

It's a good thing Battleborn doesn't suck.

If you want to crappost, go to an Overwatch thread. This thread is for serious Battleborn discussion
>>
>>337758826

What the hell is wrong with you? Gearbox brought us Opposing Force, Borderlands, Duke Nukem, and Battleborn. Why would you want them to go out of business? Hundreds of peoples' livelihoods depend on Gearbox and they've dedicated their lives to make you video games show some respect
>>
File: 19686887_p0.jpg (743 KB, 1209x1348) Image search: [Google]
19686887_p0.jpg
743 KB, 1209x1348
>>337759226
ironic shitposting is still shitposting anon
>>
Why would I want a shit game to succeed?
I hope this bombs hard enough to kill Gearbox, though I know it won't
>>
The game is fun, but I only have it because someone gifted it to me. It should be free 2 play. And the performance is horrible, even more than a week after release. I get 10 FPS on a 780Ti, even when I set it tp 1080p.
>>
File: Battleborn.png (2 MB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn.png
2 MB, 1024x770
>>
>>337758373
this image is so fucking funny do they expect us to take that seriously
his eyes cant even focus in the same direction
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.