[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Was he right?
>>
>>337757298
Yes, his knife was pretty nice.
>>
>>337757463
I agree. I wish I had one as nice as Raiden's. An HF knife would be super useful.
>>
>>337757298
yes and there should have been an option to join him
>>
>>337757298
Of course he was.
Fuck raiden beign too edgy to join him.
>>
>>337757526
>>337757639

raiden did join him at the end.
He killed armstrong out of revenge and blood lust for the shit he just got put through, not for political reasons.

At the end of the game raiden says he has his own war to fight, he was quoting armstrongs ideals of men being free to fight their own wars.

Now raiden is carrying on armstrongs dream using methods he personally agrees with
>>
No.

He has the ideologies of a first year college student who wants to be an anarchist, but doesn't know how society works.
>>
>>337758098
>college student
>ever being right
>>
About what? You mean the part about removing childrens' brains, training them into super-murderers, putting them into killer cyborg bodies, then using them as a private army to thrust America into internal war, chaos, and anarchy so that those he deems to be "strong" can seize control and rule over the ashes?

Because I kind of take issue with that part. Just a smidge.
>>
>>337758326
thats because you are weak, anon.
>>
>>337758098
>[...] but doesn't know how society works.
Then why the fuck is he a Senator, then? He knows that in order to change the System, you need to become the System.
>>
>>337758326
that whole child cyborg thing isn't really that bad. For many people life as a soldier is better than a life of poverty and helplessness.

Going to war would be a better life than an orphan on the street
>>
>>337757871
Raiden is following Solidus ideas, not Armstrong's.
>>
>>337758326
Sounds like the will of Big Boss
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.