[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I love this pay-to-progress game so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 572x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 572x350
Why do I love this pay-to-progress game so much?
>>
>>337757183
You should know.
>>
>>337757183

Because even though it has dubious balance, it still has the best tank selection of any game.
>>
its fun
>>
>>337757183
warships is more fun

the tank matches end too quickly
>>
Why do people keep playing it when War Thunder exists?
>>
>>337760726
war thunder is garbage that's why
>>
I don't like how the entire game is practically search and destroy with tanks. Theres no game mode where you have more than one life.

Also artillery. Just.......
>>
>>337761464
>Theres no game mode where you have more than one life

same reason I quit playing too

i'm not a fan of game modes where you only have one life
>>
i quit because MM was pissing me off too much. one too many rounds where i had to play against an enemy team with six Type 59s as an Easy 8.
>>
>>337761651
>queue as a tier 5
>get placed into a match with nothing but tier 7s

JUST
>>
>>337761529
>>337761464
>i want to respawn after the purple guy trashed me
>i want zombie mods with killstreak and tanks and multiple lifes

so happy you faggots don't play it anymore
>>
>>337761736
>choice in game modes is bad

found the fanboy
>>
>>337761736
Bro, its not like i want it to be COD. But those moments where you play the game the best you can and end up getting killed by bullshit. You kinda want a second chance at the very least.
>>
>>337760790
That might've been a valid argument if it wasn't WoT thread.
>>
File: 1447144275961.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1447144275961.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>reach maximum pay-to-win tier
>shoot the rear of a light tank with my giga-nigga-tank
>lol nope no damage
>he turns around and hits my front armor with his premium ammo
>9999 damage, instantly
>>
I don't really understand what is good about this. Its literally Pay2Win: The Game
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.