[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw if this were on PC it would be the objectively greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: H5G_BoxArtFinal-Front.png (1 MB, 1058x1356) Image search: [Google]
H5G_BoxArtFinal-Front.png
1 MB, 1058x1356
>tfw if this were on PC it would be the objectively greatest competitive FPS ever designed

fucking microshit, why do they keep trying to push their shit consoles?
>>
I haven't played for 5 months, and 20GB of updates are making me avoid any consideration toward coming back.

Did it get better with forge?
What game modes are there now?
>>
How would you know?
>>
>>337755792
Yeah, i don't know. I bought a xbone with MCC, and i don't even play it. I've literally never renewed my xbox live outside of that initial purchase of the xbone.

Microsoft can suck a dick what a pointless fucking system and waste of money. I'm not paying you guys to use my internet and i'm not paying to play a fps on console you stupid pieces of shit.
>>
>>337757615
they just added infection which is a lot of fun and firefight is coming eventually
>>
File: Aim assist.webm (3 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Aim assist.webm
3 MB, 300x300
>>337755792
'no'
>>
>>337758957
it wouldn't have aim assist in PC retard
>>
>>337759051
you're right just aim bots.
>>
>>337758957
looks like Reach
>>
>>337758957
>redditcucks still reposting this video as if bullet magnetism hasn't been in every Halo game
And 5's bullet mag isn't even close to 2's
>>
>>337758957
This footage is from before they even had the multiplayer beta. It's toned down quite a bit in the final game.
>>
>>337757615
>Did it get better with forge?

Yes. Textures for objects for example were added in the latest update, on top of the existing color/reflection options
>>
File: 1462823548984.jpg (207 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1462823548984.jpg
207 KB, 920x900
>>337759130
>>
The FOV is fucking abysmal and there's no way to adjust it. It frustrates the fuck out of me, it seems like it's locked at 50.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.