[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Street Fighter V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: alx.jpg (72 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
alx.jpg
72 KB, 268x265
>Round 27 of Survival Mode
>"Disconnected from game server"

who the actual fuck thought requiring this mode to be online was a good idea

jesus fuck i'm so mad
>>
>Disconnected from game server

This hasn't happened to me ever... why is that?
>>
>>337749294
You're in the lucky "works for me :^)" category.
>>
File: balrog.png (189 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
balrog.png
189 KB, 620x670
>Halfway through May and no Balrog news
C'mon Capcom stop cockteasing
>>
>>337751225
May 32nd along with the zenny shop hopefully. I feel like I bought the season pass for no reason
>>
>who the actual fuck thought requiring this mode to be online was a good idea

NO ONE

BECAUSE IT'S NOT

YOU CAN PLAY OFFLINE
>>
>>337753371
You can, but then you don't get the fight money / exp (which means more fight money) associated with beating the survival modes. You do that for a couple of colors and you miss out on a free character or two. Total waste.
>>
File: 1462658052519.jpg (81 KB, 379x364) Image search: [Google]
1462658052519.jpg
81 KB, 379x364
>not using the 1 round survival mode mod
>>
The whole game sounds like a grinding shitfest.
>>
>>337751410
capcom should just give everyone the season one characters for free at this point
>>
>>337751225
I thought they had got into a good rhythm with Guile. Announce the character early in the month, trailer half-way through, and then release at the end.

But we still don't "officially" know who's coming this month, even though we actually totally do.
>>
>>337749159

You can thank the mustards for that one and their blatant capacity to potentially cheat fight money.
>>
Real talk: what are the chances of Fei Long coming back? I main Cammy because I love rushdown characters, but everyone thinks I'm a waifufag. SF isn't even a waifu game
>>
>>337755503
I won't apologize for the wonderful ability to easily modify games on my PC

can't we just all get along and play together and laugh at xbox I thought that's what crossplay is about
>>
>>337754185
t. I Have Never Played A Fighting Game Before
>>
File: 1459803258128.jpg (240 KB, 1202x1628) Image search: [Google]
1459803258128.jpg
240 KB, 1202x1628
>>337756185
>not a waifu game
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.