[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shoots countless guided magic missiles while attacking with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Twin_Princes.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Princes.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
>shoots countless guided magic missiles while attacking with a fuckhuge sword while also teleporting behind you every five seconds
so how exactly is this fair?
>>
unironically get good
>>
you should be happy they synced the missiles flying at you with the sword swings
>>
>>337745580
Wasn't very hard
>>
Just summon someone and hide in corner.
>>
Just keep dodging right, its not too hard desu
>>
It's honestly my favourite fight in the game.
>>
1. The very first teleport he does at the beginning of the fight gets him behind you so as soon as you enter the arena, jump away.
2. As long as you raise your shield at the right moment you can always block his post-teleport attack.
3. Always keep turning right.
4. The attack where he teleports above you takes him longer to "materialise". Take said delay as your cue to jump away.
5. When he uses that laser attack with his sword, jump to the left/right only when he executes it.
6. He usually uses that fire blade attack after the laser attack. Once you've dodged the laser attack run to him and get a free hit.
7. He only uses those magic missiles if you run away from him. Stay close.
8. During the second phase, when he uses that laser attack with his sword, jump to the left/right only when he executes it. Then jump to the opposite direction where you jumped originally to dodge the soul spear follow-up.

t. A man who's absolutely retarded at videogames and still manages to understand basic patterns.
>>
>>337745580
It seems that most people forget that running is a viable tactic in these games.

Yes, you can just avoid it all by sprinting perpendicular to it
>>
Don't attack when the missiles are flying at you. Keep moving and just time to dodge the sword swings until they stop. You may get hit by a stray one or two, but it's far better than getting hit by a sword swing.

>>337746140
Same. There's a real feeling of tragedy to the whole thing too, and that what you are doing is not necessarily the 100% right thing to do.
>>
>>337745580
he is slow as fuck and has no health.
>>
>>337745650
I've beaten this boss, I just don't like the warping gimmick at all.
>>
>>337745650
how do you get good ironically?
>>
>>337745580
*teleports behind u*
>>
>>337746246
>7. He only uses those magic missiles if you run away from him. Stay close.
pretty hard when he's the one teleporting away from you
>>
Its not supposed to be fair silly
Its still beatable though, even with my shitty END and fuckslow weapon
If I can do it you can do it
>>
>>337746419
By summoning human players.
>>
I beat this fucker with my W and D keys stuck down. Probably helped actually, seeings how "stick to his ass and move right" is good for most of the attacks.
>>
>>337746550
He doesn't teleport away from you often.
>>
>>337746550
When he teleports away, its a good time to heal. You can heal after he fires the hyperbeam in the first half, and while he's charging up if you're quick. Its the times when he teleports behind you that suck.
>>
>>337745580
based a team wow miyazaki can do no wrong
If Miyazaki wasn't in the credits literally everyone would hate this game just like DS2
>>
File: 20160516042336_1.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160516042336_1.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1200
I DID IT BROS

I DID IT
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 540x390
>Reach this point
>Still just wearing Nameless Knight set with starter knight helm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdkLZNyEMVU

obligatory
>>
hue hue get good bro lmao
>>
>>337745580

You can parry his sword.

You can't riposte for some gay reason, but you can get crits while he is stunned.
>>
>runs toward him
>suddenly all his shits miss, including *teleport behind you* attack
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.