[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free World of Warcraft expansion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: free warlords of draenor.png (2 MB, 1256x881) Image search: [Google]
free warlords of draenor.png
2 MB, 1256x881
Have you collected your free Warlords of Draenor + level 90 boost yet /v/?

Today is the last day.
https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/select-license.html?promoId=SEVEN_DAYS_PROMOTION&rp=%2Faccount%2Fmanagement%2Fwow%2Fclaim-promotion.html
>>
No and I don't intend to because retail is dogshit and I don't want to artificially inflate Blizzard's "sub" numbers.
>>
File: v.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>337740593
>not having it just in case Legion actually addresses the problems with live servers

>not having it so you can boost your character on pristine servers
>>
I always wonder why Blizzard never emails me about this shit. I played for years and still have the same email address. While people I know who used to play get 7 free day offers once a year.

Maybe they know I'm not interested. But it's still weird since none of them are either.
>>
>This World of Warcraft license is not eligible for this promotion.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>337742301
Did you ever own the original game? It can't be a trial edition. Have you subbed since January 31st of this year?
>>
>>337742538
>Did you ever own the original game? It can't be a trial edition.
Yes
> Have you subbed since January 31st of this year?
No
>>
>>337742751
Hm, I don't know what qualifies you desu I thought it was just that

>>337741987
GMail? Check your promo tab
>>
>This World of Warcraft license is not eligible for this promotion.
What do
>>
>>337743306
When was the last time you played? What expansions did you own?

I only owned up to Cataclysm
>>
>>337742923
>GMail?

Nah. I pay for email hosting and don't run a spam filter on that account since I only use it for work and receipts. If they were sending them out, I would have seen them.

I disabled the "promotions" tab on Gmail a while ago because it kept putting non-spam stuff in there and doesn't notify you on the Gmail app. Missed a beta invite thanks to that bullshit.
>>
>>337740476
I did. One of my characters was a geared level 70 TBC mage that I had completely forgotten about and barely remember. /played him, 35 days.

Anyway, I made a 90 NE Warrior. Got to the part with the garrison. Probably done.
>>
>>337743389
I subbed for one month once during pandas
I had an old account that went up to BC and had been playing since vanilla but I gave it to someone
>>
Is it even worth playing at this point?

Almost everything I've heard from current subscribers is that it's either total shit or just barely okay, and it sounds like Legion isn't doing much to improve it either.
>>
>>337745829
Legion is so weird. They're doing a lot of awesome shit, and then they're doing a lot of terrible shit.
>>
>>337745829
Ctaclysm was horrible, they managed to fix a lot of shit with Pandaria even if the setting wasn't the best, but then they fucked everything worse than ever with WoD
>>
File: 1444813187734.jpg (44 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444813187734.jpg
44 KB, 960x720
when the fuck is this game gonna go f2p

i really want to play WoW, flaws and all, but I'm unemployed, obese, and live with my parents
>>
This promotion was handed out to a few hundred thousand accounts that were inactive for more than 2 months that had never activated a Warlords of Draenor account.

not everyone is eligible, accounts were chosen at randomly.

This was a test to see if the automatic upgrade system would work while also replacing the level 90 boost with the level 100 boost.
Basically, we wanted to see when they flip the switch to combine draenor with the basic "brown box" set it wouldn't accidentally add the fucking boost also.

After the 17th warlords of draenor will be part of the base game but not come with a 90 boost.

im a gm btw
>>
>>337746127
its already f2p. You just have to farm 100k gold a month, goy
>>
>>337746459

Alright, if you're a GM then tell us something fucking cool not this gayass promo shit.
>>
>>337746840
i dont get paid to shill so fuck off, hell i dont think anyone gets paid to shill for blizzard specifically.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.