[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
excuse me... sir?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
excuse me... sir?
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>337739927
The US government by sending Leon who can't speak a lick of Spanish to a Spanish country and can't even communicate with the locals to locate Ashley.
Sure those two cops were supposed to help, but they were pretty useless.
>>
>>337739601
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes
>>
>>337740216
Still don't understand how those agents got caught by some smelly Spaniards instead of just running them over with the car.
>>
>>337739927
Immediately trying to kill someone with an axe is in the wrong.
>>
>>337739601
¿Qué carajo estás haciendo?
¡Lárgate Cabrón!
>>
>>337739601
leon was defending
villager was attacking

right and wrong is subjective
>>
>>337740485
Self defense.
Leon was breaking and entering.
>>
>>337739927
if this was in america and the mexican broke into leon's house he would have shot him immediately
>>
MORIR ES VIVIR

MORIR ES VIVIR

MORIR ES VIVIR
>>
>>337739601
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
>>
DETRAS DE TI.., IMBECIL!
>>
>>337740216
the whole story was hilarious, but still cool
>>
UN FORESTERO
>>
SIR
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP FATMAN
>>
TE VOY A MATAR
>>
MEOW
>>
File: Capture.png (338 KB, 959x677) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
338 KB, 959x677
SIR
>>
>YOU are small time

What did he mean by this?
>>
Little rough, don't you think?
>>
Why were the agents such assholes to leon?
>>
NOOO! THAT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN TO luis
>>
ME AMO Chips Ahoy
>>
you're right hand comes off?
>>
BALLISTICS
>>
GO HALO, GO HALO, GO!
>>
>>337740216
Would you send your best agent or your best agent who can also speak Spanish? (i.e. #112 on the list of good agents)
>>
>>337740723
He didn't break anything, the front door was wide open and he made to sure address the owner from a medium distance away.
>>
>>337745017
He came in with his gun drawn
>>
>>337746591
he never point it at him until the owner threatened him with the axe. As soon as he saw him, he holstered his weapon.
>>
>>337746940
And the guy didn't see his weapon because his back was turned
>>
>>337739601
SIR?

so whats the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>337740818

Morir really no es vivir.
>>
>>337740746
If this was in America the cop breaking in would have shot the guy in the house on sight.
>>
>>337739601
Resident Evil 4 is so fucking good. I love how it's pretty much the contemporary version of "Are you a bad enough dude to save the president's daughter?"
>>
A little rough, don't you think?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.