[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is shadow of mordor any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg (36 KB, 401x481) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg
36 KB, 401x481
Is shadow of mordor any good?
>>
I think it's more entertaining than AssCreed, although takes great deal of its flaws.

Its gimmick gets boring really quick, but I do hope it gets fleshed out, it can be more than a gimmick.
>>
It's gamer fastfood.

Not as good as AssCreed though.
>>
It's alright. It's on the same level as Asscreed.
>>
>>337734253
It has some satisfying combat, but at the end of the day it just feels shallow and repetitive.
>>
>>337734253
yes
forgettable story though
but would recommend it nevertheless
>>
>>337734253
LoTR and Arkham mashup

Hell, I like it even better than phantom pain and the orc hunting system and general flow of the game is really well done
>>
Alright thanks guys I ask because I don't want to spend useless money
>>
It ultimately is a bit too shallow and easy, especially once you get the more broken combat skills.

Good fun if you just like slaughtering orcs.
Ending is a huge buzzkill though.
>>
>>337735468
If you wont pay much for it, buy it.

Its the kind of game that if you like, you most probably will go for the 100%
>>
>>337734253
Story is meh, but its fun to play. Once you understand the combat it will seem become really easy for you, especially when you're fully upgraded and ghosting all over the place. The nemesis system is interesting and extends the longevity of the game and the two maps are designed well enough to allow you to approach encounters in a variety of different ways.

Overall I liked it better than asscreed.
>>
File: file.png (873 KB, 980x517) Image search: [Google]
file.png
873 KB, 980x517
>>337734253
It's kinda meh.
I prefer mad max, it's literally the same game but the vehicular combat is pretty fucking fun.
The nemesis system is pretty neat though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.