[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been playing 7th Dragon, and it's actually been pretty slow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 7th-1.jpg (258 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
7th-1.jpg
258 KB, 660x330
Been playing 7th Dragon, and it's actually been pretty slow, since I just came from BD.

Been rolling with a God Arm, Fortuner and the card user.

Grinding is just a whole lot slower, since the summoning animation takes so long. I'm assuming there's no speed up or skip animation button.
>>
you wont be using summons with the card user too much, that class is more useful to fuck with the enemy status, level up the blind and bleed skills
>>
>>337725423
Why would you ever need to grind in this game? Just take a samurai with you so you have a sure way to kill seeds, since they show up all throughout the game, and they give you a nice amount of SP
>>
I've been playing it too and I feel like 3 person parties aren't enough. There's so many cool classes but you won't ever be able to use them all. I know you get more parties but in battle you don't actually use them, they just act as extra skills
>>
are you japanese
>>
>>337725901
Huh, the traps, alright.

>>337726810
Yeah, just switched out the card user for a samurai. I totally forgot the name of the class. Just beat Mayhem now, and one of my characters in my 1st team didn't get any SP. Have no clue why.
>>
>>337727835
there's a translation out, silly
>>
File: top_0000.jpg (56 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
top_0000.jpg
56 KB, 400x240
>>337727835
>he doesn't know
>>
>>337728632
>>337728348
>tfw I won't go through the effort of hacking my 3ds
Being this lazy feels pretty bad sometimes.
>>
Since this thread is about the game I thought I'd ask here.
Is the first game worth playing? Or should I only play the 2nd? I'm always happy to boot up my old PSP and replay some games I missed.
Are there translation patches for them?
>>
>>337728348
>translation
Leaked reviewer's copy, but that's a close enough way to put it.
>>
>>337729346
7th Dragon on the DS and the first 2020 have translations. You don't actually need to play any of them, III plays exactly like 2020 actually, but since the stories are all stand alone you won't miss out on much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.