[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was she autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Was she autistic?
>>
If you were on a journey to your death you would be too.
>>
File: stay away from the summoner.jpg (443 KB, 744x483) Image search: [Google]
stay away from the summoner.jpg
443 KB, 744x483
>>
>>337725028
Considering the company she keeps I'd be more surprised if she wasn't
>>
no just honest
>>
>>337725706
Lewd
>>
>>337725028
No, just shit.
Lulu>Rikku>yuna
>>
>>337725706

That's disgusting. That's clearly the FF9 Bahamut. Is there anything worse when fanart doesn't make any sort of sense?
>>
>>337725706

I want to get fucked by that Bahamut.
>>
File: 1241975372053.jpg (63 KB, 372x700) Image search: [Google]
1241975372053.jpg
63 KB, 372x700
No, she was "cute" because beta otaku virgins think brain damage is non-threatening and therefore appealing.

Look forward to Aeris in the FFVII remake acting in this same docile waifu way instead of being cheeky and fun.
>>
i don't think so, but there was some serious history of incest in her family since different colored eyes=wincest.
>>
>>337726142
I think the point of the picture is the FF9 Bahamut looks more Monster Hunter-ish while FFX Bahamut looks like a lavish god
>>
She was on a march to death with a furry, a racist spic, some blonde Swedish fag and a goth suicidal woman while bethrothed to an autist with blue electric hair who killed his mother.

You try to smile through that shit, bitch.
>>
>>337726539
She has a green eye because her mom was Al Bhed.
>>
>>337726142
>expecting sense from Sparrow
>>
Al Bheds deserved it.
>>
>>337728452
Wakka pls
>>
>>337725028
She was a slut
>>
>>337728452
yevonites didn't deserve it, that's true
>>
I hope so, it makes her gung-ho behavior in X-2 funnier.
>>
>>337725028
Given how the rest of her family acts in x-2, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>337727185
God her side bra used to get my young dick hard af.

FFX released in 01 so I was... 11, I don't think I played til I was about 12. Either way.
>>
File: Yunaffx2wall.jpg (587 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Yunaffx2wall.jpg
587 KB, 1600x1200
>>337725028
No just fucking perfect.
>>
>>337727185
Well when you put it like that...
>>
>>337726418
oh aeris is "cheeky" alright
oh aeris is "fun" alright
part of her job if ya know what i mean
>>
I used to hate Yuna but I'm replaying FFX now and she is actually pretty cool.
>>
>>337725028
Not really. She was like a child with a heavy burden in X. That childish side got out in FF X-2.

Why would you assume she's autistic anyway?
>>
>>337725028
There was like 10 people in Besaid total. She didn't really interact with a lot of people.
>>
>>337731909
"h-heh Autism right?!"

Don't know why people throw that around so much. Admittedly she was your typical shy girl trash. But, as a youth I loved that stereotype.
>>
>>337725028
>Orphaned when she was a kid
>There was a point where she was the actual saddest person in the entire world when she found out her father was dead when everybody else was happy as fuck because Sin was also dead
>Dedicates her life to Sacrificing herself just to get another 5 year break from Kaiju shenanigans, only to find out that the religion based around these beliefs is a sham run by corrupt literal zombies
>Is forced to marry and kiss the corpse of Final Fantasy personified(he most likely went deep with his forked tongue that probably has the texture of sand paper)
>One of the only people that treated her like an actual person turned out to be an illusion conjured up by the husk of the jackass that her sham religion started from

I wouldn't be that talkative either desu senpai
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.