[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what games are there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 261x193
So what games are there?
>>
zero escape
>>
you can play robobot
>>
>>337724242

monster hunter 4

that's it, sometimes i wonder why did i ever bother to buy and crack one
>>
>>337724242
I don't help obvious pirates. You should have used another pic.
>>
>>337724752
And it's a disappointment too.
There's X which is even worse.
>>
>>337724654
I just found that the mech has a an inhale ability. This game is great.
>>
Not many, it's a pretty meh library.
>>
>>337724752
I own dozens of good to great games on the system and a couple of shitty ones. MH4 is one of the shitty ones.
>>
>>337724242
Good question
>>
>>337725001
Yes, nice meme.
>>
>>337724242
Bravely Default is good.
>>
>>337724598
Can I play that without having played 999?
>>
File: 1461641656382.png (341 KB, 644x746) Image search: [Google]
1461641656382.png
341 KB, 644x746
Stella Glow
Project Mirai
Taiko Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken (pirate the dlc too)
Rune Factory 4

other stuff, famadachi
>>
>>337725197
lol, dunno, I have yet to 100% 999
>>
>>337725073
You mean like making an 'I hacked my 3DS but there are no games I could pirate, lol!!1!' thread?
>>
There are games to play,just all of them I've either beaten or do not appeal to me.
>>
>>337724242
Pirated my 2DS last month.
The games I've played:
Mario Kart 7 and 3D Land : If you have an Wii U, don't bother. 8 and 3D World offer a more polished version of these experiences (for obvious reasons, since these games expanded on the 3DS ones).
Kirby Robobot and Triple Deluxe : Rbb was the most enjoyable to me. Not only the mecha gimmick makes the game so enjoyable but the ending something that everyone needs to experience once in their lives. The extras are pretty good also.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon : If you've never played ace combat before, this is a cool way to be introduced to the series. Otherwise, stick to the ps2 games.
Majora's Mask 3D : It's Majora's Mask with less annoying wait and some small changes that you might or might not like. I loved it.
Kid Icarus Uprising : The highlight of my experience so far. It's half rail shooter and half hack and slash (but not as deep as say Bayonetta), and once you get the hang of the controls it can be extremely satisfying. Surprisingly good VA and lost of bonus content. If you have a 3DS you should at least give it a shot.
>>
only took me this whole afternoon but already installed both monster hunter 4 to coop with my brother and bravely default
>>
>>337726309
nice meme.
>>
>>337724242
All of the Megaten titles you can get on 3DS aside from Persona Q are great.
>>
>>337726419
Q was super comfy. The dungeons were really fun.
>>
>>337726419
I'll never underatand what people see in those horrible Atlus games. Bt if you like them, at least have the decency to buy a couple instead of pirating them. They are constantly on sale on the eshop.
>>
>>337726694
>comfy
Retard spotted, recommendation discarded.
>>
File: the+man+with+no+taste.jpg (68 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
the+man+with+no+taste.jpg
68 KB, 800x449
>>337725001
>>
the 3DS library

Super Mario 3D Land - great 3D effect, kinda weak everything else
Kid Icarus - only for people that are into shooters a-la starfox and have 3 hands
Paper Mario - killed the series and raped the corpse
Chibi Robo - an uninspired 2D platformer that has nothing to do with the chibi robo you know and love
Layton 5 & 6 - boring sequels to a series that already reached it's peek several years ago
Phoenix Wright 5 - actualy i liked that one
Zero Escape 2 - good, but it ends in a cliffhanger that will "maybe" get resolved next month in ZE3 and that pisses me off
Zelda: ALBW - not bad but sort of blandish since it has that whole "it's like ALTTP" thing going on
Luigi Mansion 2 - boring! completly misses the point of the original
Bravely Default - gets worse and worse as you play
Rune Factory 4 - actualy the only other good 3DS game beside Monster Hunter 4
Mario & Luigi Dream Team - not as bad as paper mario but still pretty lame
All of the Atlus Game - if you played the one on the DS these sequel offer so little new stuff that it's not worth bothering, strange journey is a better game than SMT4

and that's without adding that there is literaly 0 upcoming game for the thing outside of a thousand year late port of DQ7 and yet another pokemon game
>>
>>337727952

oh yeah i forgot pokemon super mystery dungeon, that's the third good 3DS game
>>
>>337727952
I guess this is what they call pirate's fatigue.
>>
>>337724242
SMTIV, great entry to the series.
MH4U, great game overall, you need to git gud though. Also google a lot of shit.
>>
>>337727952
You forgot Triple Deluxe and Robobot.
>>
>>337728251

i also forgot super smash bros, i was so excited to be able to play it without having to own a wii u and now i don't even remember that it exist
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.