[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you actually think like this, do your parents a favor and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: autism.png (41 KB, 510x144) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
41 KB, 510x144
If you actually think like this, do your parents a favor and kill yourself.
>>
On the other hand, why would someone who wants to have fun play DoTA?
>>
>its just a game bro chill XD

kill yourself
>>
>>337723398

I could say the same about anyone who plays DOTA at all.
>>
>>337723808
Nah, unlike you I have shit to live for and I am not devoted to products created by programmers to make money. lel
>>
>>337723997
tru
>>
So what? Is dota fun or not, OP?

Tell me.
>>
>>337724720
It's not.
>>
If you queue for a game and plan to NOT win you're a scrub and should play csgo 16v16 servers or some shit
>>
>>337724720
OP here, its not fun. It's a waste of time. It shouldn't even exist.
>>
>>337725232
then why are you so mad at people for pointing it out?
>>
>>337725218
stay mad, loser :^)
>>
>>337725218
Shouldn't you always be playing to win? Isn't that the point of games? Or did you grow up with the mentality that we all just play for fun :^)
>>
>>337725379
That was my point but I don't think it came accross right

I'll go drink more
>>
I mean, I play for fun. I play to win, but I don't go into a fucking autistic rage if I lose. I'd prefer to win but it's not the end of all things.
>>
>>337725379
Games are meant to be fun. You should try to win, but treating it like anything more than a passtime makes you an autistic faggot who should be forced to join the military or something
>>
>>337724091
>As he types from his machine made of products produced in foreign countries over cable lines provided by his ISP.
Rebel without a brain.
>>
>>337723398
meanwhile that dumb weeb doesnt even play competitively, just MM pubs
>>
>>337723398

Dota isn't fun unless you're winning so you should always play to win
>>
>>337725773
Only person here who isn't an autistic fuck.
>>
>>337726175
Lets just ignore the endless legion of professionals in all manner of "passtimes" in the world who turn it into a career.

You whiny cunt.
>>
>>337726325
I am using it as a passtime on a sunday, not devoting my life to it you fucking retard. Go talk to people and be less autistic.
>>
>>337726618
Someone who does carpentry or programming or something as a passtime and turns it into a career is not the same as a useless waste of resources who is trying to be an MLG pro.
>>
>>337726728
Whats it like defending your mediocrity.

Like I can understand people making excuses for sucking too hard or defending their hardcore love for something. But mediocrity? Whats the key argument here that I'm supposed to respect and understand besides "I will never strive to improve, and neither should anyone else".

Really curious on that one.
>>
>>337723398
He's right. It's impossible to have fun in modern DotA. The problem isn't the game play but the community and the terrible system valve put in the MM system.

You're almost guaranteed a non english speaking team on the us east and west servers. The f2p model attracts too many spics, and they are absolutely terrible at the game. Getting a team of spics basically guarantees you lose. This is the first major problem, the game needs to be region locked.

The next issue is the punish system for leaving games. This system wouldn't be an issue honestly if it wasn't for the first point. You get stuck with a spic team, they either feed, or are completely usless assholes, and then you are not permitted to leave the game without punishment. So you're stuck in that unfun shitfest for almost an hour. If by chance you do leave or afk, you get stuck in low priority queue. Low priority queue has the absolute worst spics in it. If you thought the normal ones were bad, these fuckers convince you to Uninstall the game. To get out of low prio, you have to win games, which is an absolute nightmare.

If the game was region locked, it might actually become a fun experience.
>>
>>337727062
Because competitive gaming is a joke, and it doesn't matter how many chinamen and neckbeards you can cram into a stadium to watch people play dota, its still not impressive and pretty much worthless.
>>
>Don't play DOTA.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>337727386
Medio o alimento
>>
>>337727395

Money says otherwise
>>
>>337725773
same desu. getting mad at video games isn't healthy
>>
>>337727827
how many neckbeards become pro gamers?

I've seen people pour enough time into shitty "competitive games" that they could have got a useful degree or gone travelling instead, and they are still nobodies.
>>
anyone who defends this picture needs to reevaluate their entire life

if you're not playing for fun then why the fuck are you playing, there's no other incentive unless you're trying to go pro good luck

and don't say "to win" because that just means you enjoy winning which means you are playing to earn that enjoyment which means you're playing for fun

you can play to win without abandoning fun, and if playing to win stops being fun then you should stop taking it so seriously or find a different game
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.