[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel shitty for pirating this it's actually goat. tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Stardewvalleylogo.png (172 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
Stardewvalleylogo.png
172 KB, 500x273
I feel shitty for pirating this it's actually goat.

tfw spent last of my pay on a textbook ;_;
>>
the textbook's more important, anon

buy the game when you have the spare money if you feel bad about pirating it
>>
why the fuck are you buying textbooks at the end of the semester?
>>
Dev is coming out with a shit load of content in future updates. It's looking to on tier with how great the Terraria devs are.
>>
>>337715091
Summer classes? Most degree plans expect some summer courses if you want to graduate in four years.
>>
>>337715091
Australian. Semester 2 starts in a few weeks.
>>
This game got so repetative after you "figure" it out. And by then there is nothing to do by try to effectivize your daily routine, kinda dissapointed there wasnt more to do.
>>
>>337714506
Good for you mate, the book industry is having a hard time these years compared to the video game industry.

If you like the game that much, maybe you can find the money for it when you're done with your education, in the meantime, just tell people it's good when talking about cozy vidya, that way, you might bring in new customers while you can't afford it yourself.
>>
>>337715368
Are there festivals?
>>
>>337715417
Yeah, but they're the same every year, so after year one you've seen it all. Except maybe the dance but thats only one thing.
>>
>>337714506
>not pirating textbooks
Some of my chemistry books are literally more expensive than the 4 years of tuition
>>
>>337714506
Kinda wish there was a way to pirate text books effectively.
>>
The game is a massive success, your support isn't really necessary. It's actually the only game I ever purchased after pirating just so I wouldn't have to keep grabbing updates but it won't give me achievements I unlocked and I'm basically finished with it now. But hey, I got 60 hours out of a $15 game so that's pretty good.
>>
>>337715572
>>337715594
I usually do, unfortunately I have a law professor who gets off on cutting students grades who don't have textbooks by 10% because they "aren't effectively participating in the tutorial"
>>
File: penny the tranny.png (27 KB, 256x768) Image search: [Google]
penny the tranny.png
27 KB, 256x768
>>337714506
that's absolutely fine, the community's well on its way to becoming a cancerous shithole and you certainly shouldn't want any part in it
>>
>>337715572
>pirating textbooks
Pirate OCR scans of textbooks are the best damn thing ever. Ctrl-F all day every day.
>>
what is a textbook? a regular book?
>>
File: 1463243351442.png (28 KB, 805x279) Image search: [Google]
1463243351442.png
28 KB, 805x279
>tumblrinadew valley
wew lad
>>
>>337714506
I pirated it at launch then bought it on GoG despite never buying games for the past few years.
Guys sitting on like a trillion dollars at this point, so don't worry too much. Just buy it when you can.

>>337715572
I can't even find half the textbooks I need anymore.
Especially recently updated ones, it's like people stopped uploading them around 2011.
>>
>>337716107
It's an overpriced necessity at university that will cost you roughly $200 per book or more.
>>
>>337715368
I hate you people so much.
Where can I go to discuss video games where don't whine about the stupid shit?
This place is just a fucking horrendous community now.
>>
>>337715131
>Updates out the ass
>Actually fixing individual broken saves due to updates over Twitter for people who ask
>Doesn't hold "Because Chucklefish" against people not wanting to buy his game

And he's still planning new content?

Literally the hero indie-vidya needs.
>>
>>337716586
Not an argument
>>
>>337716586
not who youre quoting but he is right. the last two years being identical as the first is a regular occuring complaint. it's essentially like replaying a game as soon as you finish it twice, how is that an unreasonable complaint?
>>
>>337716612
He's the anti-phil fish
>>
looks like harvest moon trash to me

why even try it?
>>
>>337716893
you either love harvest moon, or you hate it.

if you hate it, yeah, don't try it.

science.
>>
>>337714506
So, I heard they added some end-game content and other stuff. Anything worthwhile? Or is it more or less the same crap?
>>
>>337716612
Yeah anon. Although to get the coop multiplayer update how he outsourced some work to Chucklefish. I don't feel good about that. Means that multiplayer won't arrive for about three years.
>>
>>337716731
>>337716741
I don't need to argue with the point because it's a non existent complaint and I'll just be called a shill for arguing. Any game you play has a set amount of things you can do and eventually you will do everything you can do in the game so yeah, it will get boring after you've done everything. This is a fact of life and not a fault of the game itself and that's why I can't believe people would complain about something like that.

I apologize for saying I hate you anon, but what I hate is how nitpicky everyone's becoming over every single little fuckin thing.
It's a video game!
>>
>>337717817

you run out of things to do literally 1/3rd of the way through this game, how is that a non-issue? in any other game you'll finish the story and maybe have some sidequests left over.

all this being said though there is a lot of planned content for future updates so it will be a non-issue in the future. but for now you definitely do hit a point where it just becomes boring
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 922x782) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 922x782
>>337716893
HM is not progressive enough for PCucks, they need gay marriage and modability to turn their games into the diverse utopias they fantasize about on tumblr every day.
>>
>>337715091
>he's never heard of penis inspection day
>>
>>337718491
Isn't making every character a minority subjugating them as "different"? I don't know what these people are fighting for besides a despise of white males
>>
I really enjoyed it few a few hours, then got to winter of the first year, realised I'd experienced most of what the game had to offer and any further progress I could make was behind a huge time gate and then stopped playing completely.
>>
>>337714506
eh, the game quickly falls off. theres a more to do gameplaywise but compared to harvet moon it seems to lack the variety of events and festivals. i kind of wish i didnt play it now and waited for some more content patches because im probably not gonna want to come back to this and start a new game
>>
File: 1432478629977.png (61 KB, 968x680) Image search: [Google]
1432478629977.png
61 KB, 968x680
EMILY OR BUST
>>
>>337720145
i married maru because i downloaded cute anime girl portrait mod but deep down inside i know her appearance is but an illusion
>>
>>337718491
>Turned Penny into a tranny

Hitler 2.0 when?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.