[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in in a 1v1 and 9v9?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7
File: OverwatchvsTf2.png (3 MB, 1789x3048) Image search: [Google]
OverwatchvsTf2.png
3 MB, 1789x3048
Who would win in in a 1v1 and 9v9?
>>
Scout
Guy on left
Pyro
guy on left
heavy
engineer
chick on left
draw
probably reaper
>>
>>337709064
The TF2 team would significantly out damage the Overwatch team but the Overwatch Team would have a major maneuverability advantage. Short answer, no idea
>>
>>337709345
Medici losing? Our almost licensed mad doc would lose some chick whiteout uber?
>>
Soldier, TF2
>>
>>337709690
>Overwatch Team would have a major maneuverability advantage.

nice bait mate.
>>
>>337709891
I don't follow
>>
>>337709064
Tracer
Pharah
Pyro
Demo
Probably Zarya, not sure
Engineer
MEdic
Widow
Reaper
>>
>>337709064
Tracer
Soldier
Pyro
Demoman
Zarya
Engineer
Medic
Widowmaker
Reaper
>>
>>337709752
not like he can attack while he has uber on.
>>
>>337709997
torjbyorn has molten core
>>
>>337710183
Not like she can attack at all, medic has better options than her in general when it comes to being aggressive
>>
IMO the only Overwatch members with a significant advantage over the TF members are Tracer, Widowmaker and Reaper. Everyone else is outclassed, either because the TF crew is more versatile or has more firepower.

All in all I say TF wins
>>
all tf2 mercs would lose except spy and pyro
>>
>>337709891

They absolutely do though
>>
>>337709345
Tracer
Pharah I think
Pyro
Demo
Close, I'd say heavy if Zarya doesn't get buffed by his shooting.
Engie
Medic
Widowmaker
Reaper I guess? Not really comparable
>>
>>337709064
FIELD FIGHT MY GUILD 10v1 NO POTIONS
>>
>>337709064
engi and sniper are the only ones that outclass the OW equivalents. Sniper would win because sniper 1v1s essentially come down to who can instakill the other first and widowmaker can't quickscope. Engi can do pretyt much torb does and a bit more, except for armour packs.

Both mei and pyro are ineffective but cancer to play with, as or against.
>>
>>337710859
widowmaker can see through walls
torbjorn can molten core
>>
>>337709064
Tracer - Basically scout on steroids
Soldier - Rockets with knockback > Jetpack
Mei - They're pretty evenly matched but mei has more health
They're the exact same
Zarya - She's a certified tank killer she would push his shit in
Dwarf man - His gun is really good and they'd probably just avoid each other's sentries
????
????
Spy - Teleport doesn't do shit when your enemy is invisible
>>
>>337709064
without ults:
tracer
soldier
mei, unless pyro can blast her off stage
even
depends on where you're fighting
troj
lol
widowmaker
pssh nothing personel kid
>>
>>337709064
tracer - scout with bullshit
kind of even - very similar designs, pharah feels like her weapons don't have much impact when I play her.
demo - Stickyspam and more reliable primary
zarya - heavy + a load of bullshit
engi - torb + dispensers and teleoprters
mercy - mercy has a good primary and can revive, medic is kinda vulnerable even if crossbow is nice
sniper - sniper can instakill quickscope low health targets, widowcan't
reaper - Spy is completely ineffective on anyone with a brain
>>
>>337710859
>Both mei and pyro are ineffective but cancer to play with, as or against.

You don't like invaluable spy checks? You don't like cutting the enemy's advance in half and staggering their assaults?
>>
>>337710951
molten core is fucking useless, widowmaker might do team stuff better but in 1v1 sniper could instakill her before she could instakill him so assuming equal aim sniper wins every time. Part of the reason the darwins danger sheild is so bullshit to play against.
>>
I could see all of them getting along pretty nicely. Seems like they have atleast something in common and could exchange stories about how much work sucks.
>>
>>337711459
>molten core is usless
>>
File: 1455959119488.png (158 KB, 254x288) Image search: [Google]
1455959119488.png
158 KB, 254x288
>>337711459
>molten core is useless
>>
>>337711278
hahahahahahahahaha

since neither can do fuck all until they're close, 9 times out of 10 they'll get killed before they can actually achieve anything. Also spy checks kind of mean fuck all since no one with a brain needs to worry about spies.
>>
Probably scout since Tracer does piss poor damage
Pharah due to more mobility
Pyro because of dps
They both rely a lot on skill, so it's hard to say
Leaning heavy because higher dps + tanks a bit more damage
Torb because his turrets are retardedly quick to lock on AND start firing
Mercy because more mobility
Widowmaker because higher rate of fire and better close range option.
Spy because of stealth

9v9 I'd give it to the TF2 mercs.
>>
File: 1458855098857.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1458855098857.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>337711238
>Spy is completely ineffective on anyone with a brain
Are you saying anyone playing ether of those games has one?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 490x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 490x497
Doomguy
>>
>>337710951

I agree Widow probably has Sniper beat, but you're kidding yourself with Toblerone. Engi outclasses him in everything except armor.

Molten core is a useless offensive option and only serves as a temporary defensive boost, making it only somewhat helpful in a 1v1 and mediocre in a 9v9, especially when Uber comes into play.

Engi has a better turret overall, which can be moved and repositioned without having to rebuild. The OW crew doesn't even have a dispenser, and Engi's on demand teleport is an ult for a character not even on this list.
>>
>>337711238
>>337711151
>>337711084
>Tracer better than scout

You seem to forget that Tracer has a slow walking speed and can't teleport constantly without waiting like 5 seconds inbetween. Scout can easily out maneuver her given that he is not only fasterand stronger due to his scattergun, he can also double jump which tracer can not
>>
>>337711967
>Molten core is a useless offensive option
>makes his gun do 100 damage per shot
>>
File: 1457061872559.png (84 KB, 360x320) Image search: [Google]
1457061872559.png
84 KB, 360x320
>>337712060
>tracer can literally rewind time to heal herself
>scout is a little bit faster and therefore better
>>
>>337711967
>engineer has a better turret
>has cone vision and slight delay on shot fired from first sight
>trobjorn has 360 degree of vision with no delay
>>
>>337712276
>Scout has milk and can heal himself

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>337710190
if the engie has a lvl 3 along with a wrangler, he could probably shut down molten core
>>
>>337712571
that doesnt reposition him
>>
>>337712302
> has no delay

Are you playing the same game as me buddy?
>>
>>337712659
and double jumping and his speed can't?
>>
>>337712772
you're acting like he's actually that fast and h is double jump is that much of a game changer when really its not

>press shift as tracer
>teleport to wherever you're looking, up or down

>double jump as scout
>coast maybe a few feet farther, up.
>>
>>337712153

That's a semi automatic. If he uses it at range, Engi has the option to either get out of the way or camp his turret. The later option is in favor of killing Torbjorn. If he uses it up close, his only good chance at killing Engi is if he catches him without a turret, and even then it's just a burst move. Engi has far higher sustain in the neutral game, any ground lost to molten core would just be regained afterwards.
>>
>>337712931
Now I know you are just shitposting
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 492x1466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 492x1466
>>337709064
Scout wins because his mobility isn't on a cool down

Soldier wins because Market Gardner hard counters Pharah (and cause he's an American)

Nobody wins since Mei and Pyro are things that exist

Demo wins because DEMOMAN TAKES SKILL LOL

Heavy wins because Size > Asthetics

Nobody wins cause neither left their sentry to actually go fight

Mercy wins because she has more to offer mechanically than medic (also has a medical liscence)

Widowmaker wins since only scrubs play Sniper nowadays

Reaper wins because the power of edge

Team TF2 wins since litterly non of the Overwatch cast can conga
>>
>>337712276
>scout pops crit a cola
>turns tracer into a puddle with just one meatshot
>>
>>337710334
Mercy's Pistol is better than D.Va and Lucio's. She would floor the Medic pretty easily, and he can't gain Uber without healing someone else.
>>
>>337709064
1v1
>Scout
>Phara
>Pyro
>Junkrat
>Zarya
>draw
>Medic
>draw
>Spy

9v9
>Probably Overwatch cast, mostly because of the manuverability and mobility of the cast compared to TF2's cast where only Soldier and Demo have those options
>>
>>337713920

And the Medic has better weapons than all three of them. No single ranged option for the medic is worse than Mercy's pistol, and Mercy doesn't even have a melee weapon.

Medic would disect her in a 1v1
>>
>>337714432
So have you actually played Overwatch?
>>
>>337714432
you havent even played. Mercy's pistol has absurd dps. She can 1v1 Winston (500 health) if the player is good enough.

She would literally kill the medic in 2 or 3 shots
>>
>>337714870
>She can 1v1 Winston (500 health) if the player is good enough.
>She can 1v1 Winston (500 health) if the player is good enough.

Mercyfags everyone, so bad they have to kill afk people to get any validation for their shit hero.

Nah man Medic will buttfuck her to the morgue.
>>
>>337714713

Yes, and Mercy's pistol is unimpressive compared to the even the default Medgun. It's rounds are slower, has a lower firerate and has to reload more often. The only advantage it has is a slight damage advantage per round, but even then it's still outclassed. It's also her only real offensive option, whereas the Medic once again has his saw.
>>
>>337715060
stop embarassing yourself

Mercy's pistol is great for killing unsuspecting enemies and enemies behind enemy lines (Winstons)

I regularly plink Bastions that think they're safe in the corner of the map
>>
>>337714870

I think you mean if the Winston is fucking retarded. He's literally designed to get in close and annihilate vulnerable targets like Mercy
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 539x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 539x442
>people actually think Mei would lose

What the fuck? I got no love for the chub but Pyro can't do shit to her regardless of loadout
>>
>>337715708

To be fair his can airblast her into mid range where he has an advantage with his shotty. But ya, in almost every other circumstance Mei has him beat
>>
>>337715938
>>337715708
>mei would win
how?
>>
>>337716072

Better long range and better zoning close range. Pyro's only chance is to keep her in shotty range, where she can just Ice Wall anyway. Close range he still has a chance, but again Mei can instantly shut him down with the wall if she wasn't able to freeze him in time, and imo it should be easier for Mei to freeze than it should be for Pyro to burn.

Long range it is absolutely no contest.
>>
>>337716072
She could just boost herself, ult at his feet and headshot him like the clown he is? Even has an ice lock as an oh shit moment backup

It's not like they're literally locked in a closet and forced to shoot each other point blank

She just has way more options that Pyro, she has more options than most of the cast in her own game for that matter
>>
>>337712679
it has no delay if it's looking the right way

it still has to turn if you come at it from behind
>>
>People are unironically thinking a person using Ice can win against Fire
Literally retarded. Thickfags btfo
>>
>>337716630

I think you mean THE most options in her game. Mei is just insane.

>on demand invulnerability
>oh that's also a self heal lol
>crow control wall
>that's also a mobility option for her and her teammates
>one of the best close combatants with her freeze
>while still being one of the better ranged combatants with her icicles
>ult that is useful to broken in every state of play

A good Mei is something to be feared, especially if both her and her team know how to abuse her kit
>>
>>337716419
>>337716630
The flare gun can do a lot of stuff too. Like set mei on fire from a distance and flarejump to somewhere mei can't reach.

and lol and ice wall
>raise wall
>neither can't do shit to eachother
It only helps pyro if pyro manages to set her up in flames before the wall is raised.
>>
>>337709064
Overwatch would body the fuck out of the TF2 boys, they'd just Ult their dumbasses
>>
>>337717349

She can wall at her own feet and boost herself if needed. It's not just about putting a barrier between them.

Once she freezes him, and she will, it's done. She also wins the DPS race by having an invuln that heals.

Her kit is just too loaded, like her fat.
>>
>>337717349

Flare Gun has nothing on the icicles man. And even if he beats her out at range she only has to wall and heal to reset while the Pyro can only scratch his ass.
>>
>>337717675
But her wall is on a cooldown.
And pyro can just keep poking from a distance and just let afterburn do it's damage.
>>
>>337715708
>W+M1
>Airblast before frozen
>Repeat
If she does her frozen in a block of ice to heal thing he can also set up an insta kill hadouken emote.
>>
>>337717559

Out of that cast, the only good ults against the TF crew are Tracer's, Mei's Widow's and Mercy's. Even then Tracer's ult is only good if it can demolish an Engi nest. Also keep in mind these ults are bursts, while the TF crew has kit options to consistently hard counter the OW crew.
>>
>>337717978

Mei doesn't have to stick around you know. Part of why she is so dangerous is because her disengage is so extreme. If she's in a bind it is so easy for her to wall, reset somewhere else, then come back in full force.
>>
>>337718553
She really isn't all that. Her coolddowns are too long and leaves her too vulnerable
>>
>>337709064
I would say overwatch characters are the ones who would lose. Most of the mercs have more of what they can do than in game
>>
>>337709891

Are you fucking stupid dude?
>>
>>337717978

I don't even know why this is a contest

Long range poke: she wins through consistent dps as opposed to landing a fucking flare shot

Mid range: Ult wins it for her

Short range: Block, wall, Ult and freeze. He can't get enough damage onto her before freeze basically.

Mei can win against most of the casts in both games
>>
>>337718812
Don't forget that pyro also has the phlogistinator.
I just don't really know if Mei is faster at freezing opponents or if Pyro is faster at fire critting someone.
>>
>>337715708
LITERALLY

FIRE MELTS ICE

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
>>
>>337719286
>Long range poke: she wins through consistent dps as opposed to landing a fucking flare shot
Because not only can the "fucking flare shot" set damage over time on people, it guarantees crits (or mini-crits in the detonator's case) on targets already set on fire.
Now compare that to your icicle toothpick shooter's "consistent dps".
>>
>>337719468
It's Dry Ice so fire doesn't work retard
>>
>Gabendrones upset their game is losing appeal and losing in powerlevel to the newcomer

Don't you guys have some money you need to give to the DOTA compendium where Valve keeps 75%?
>>
>>337720170
Uhh...lol?
>>
>>337720170
>Fire doesn't work on dry ice
It's a fuel based fire retard, it would cause the dry ice to quickly turn to gas like if you dumped boiling water on it.
>>
>>337720168

>Mei and Pyro trade at range
>Mei somehow looses trade
>Wall, leave, block, full reset
>Go back to trading until Pyro decides to get in close just so he can die
>>
>>337717094
>gets shot because she can't attack futher then 3 feet
>>
>>337720515
I prefer TF2 but anyone who thinks OW characters wouldn't win is dumb. There's very little balance in OW in general
>>
>Thinking tracer>scout
You should've at least played scout before you decide.
>>
>>337709064
Most of the Overwatch characters are the TF2 character with added gadgets so I think they would win, with the exception of tojrborn and reaper.
>>
>>337715708
In any reasonable universe Fire > Ice.
I bet on Pyro because with airblast he can keep Mei from ramping up ice damage and freezing him.
Also any of Pyro's combos annihilate her.

t. Both Pyro and Mei main
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.