[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the bodies have hit the floor, can we agree everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: KlRk5I6.png (563 KB, 481x556) Image search: [Google]
KlRk5I6.png
563 KB, 481x556
Now that the bodies have hit the floor, can we agree everything went better than expected?

>INB4 there were no epectations
>>
It looks quite good but I cant afford it right now
What are the differences for the higher difficulties?
>>
>>337702418
I haven't gotten to try it yet, but all the videos and discussion that isn't coming from here point to yes.
>>
Let the bodies hit the....
>>
>>337702708
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR
>>
>found a cheap CIB Kirby Dream Collection
>but I can get Doom 4 for around the same price thanks to Amazon Prime

wat do
>>
I just got this for £17.

Have to wait forever to download it though.
>>
I always expected it to be good. I wasn't disappointed.
>>
Definitely the biggest surprise of 2016 so far. TNO all over again.

Still, I'm finding that the momentum really wears off towards the end. The game is throwing tons of the bigger demons at you, but your guns are so powerful at that point that it feels like a joke. The Gauss Cannon upgrades make it better than the BFG. The only thing the BFG is good for is clearing out multiple Mancubi and stunning bosses. The encounters I should be wanting to use the BFG are easily handled by the Gauss Cannon.

So, by the time you reach Hell for the second time, the only weapons you'll be using are the Gauss Cannon and Rocket Launcher, then bringing out the SSG when you get Haste or Quad Damage.

I prefer the enemy layouts from the early game. Tons of Possessed and Imps with a couple of big guys. The smaller demons get in the way of your weapon fire while limiting where you can move around effectively.
>>
>>337702868
Pirate both
>>
Basically it was confirmed to be good when carmack left the iD
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.