[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking give up. Yup seriously fuck this retarded boss. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20
File: nameless_king_guide_SITE_feature.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nameless_king_guide_SITE_feature.jpg
526 KB, 1920x1080
I fucking give up. Yup seriously fuck this retarded boss. I've solo'd every single boss in the Dark Souls series so far and never have I run into such a blatantly bullshit and unfair boss. LITERALLY ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY

The first phase with the dragon is annoying enough but holy fuck the second phase. Hits like a freight train and leaves no fucking openings. Try dodging you get fucked, try turtleing and you get fucked. I get to the second phase hit him like 3 times and inevitably die to his bullshit random attacks

This fucking sucks, thank Christ this meme boss is optional.
>>
>>337698643
Luckily its also optional to git gud.
>>
>do damage up until 70% when he staggers
>riposte
>circle to his back, start spamming R1 while he does the lightning attacks that take 2 years
>due to this spamming, he staggers again
>riposte, dead

woooooooow, soooo hard
>>
>>337698643
People have solo'd him without getting damaged. Look it up on Youtube and maybe stop complaining and git gud scrub.
>>
>>337698643
I don't understand how you guys are having such a hard time.
To be quite honest, I don't understand the majority of the complaints about DS3, as i literally have not ran into any of the problems most of you state, even the PvP has been nothing but fun for me, and I've never felt cheated in it.

Nameless king was by no means that difficult a boss. The first phase is piss easy and it's just annoying to get through. Once you get to fight the king (and you healed immediatly after the cut scene so you can have full health) his pattern is predictable and easy as hell to dodge. You just have to be consistent, and put on some resistance so you can survive 2 or 3 hits.

Trust me he's nothing special, just hug his side and keep rolling. Attack him once or twice (don't press your luck) and roll. You get about 2 chances to stagger his ass so that makes it much easier.
>>
>>337698985
you probably used an estoc you fag
>>
I'm not gonna say he's not fairly hard, but seriously, how can you solo Gank Squad but not this nigga?
>>
>>337699123
An exile greatsword actually

Its okay to be bad at video games anon.
>>
File: Luluco concerned.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
Luluco concerned.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>337698985
>Overleveling
>>
>>337699262
I killed him first time at SL65
I've done that same strategy on SL1 too.
>>
>>337698985
>do damage up until 70% when he staggers
What are you doing to get that much damage, sounds literally impossible unless you're over leveled.
>>
>>337698643
He has an opening every time he finishes an attack, you can even hit him 3-4 times after he does the leaping attack. Equip the chloranty ring, grass shield and roll, roll then poke then roll, roll. Ez
>>
> Try dodging you get fucked,

https://youtu.be/1WagY0KJ7dc

Why are you even dodging at all fampai
>>
>>337698643
I've beaten the game several times now and this boss is the only one that kills me regularly, it's just bad RNG really.
>>
>>337699437
Maybe work on your reading comprehension?
"Damage him up until 70%"
Meaning, do damage up until he is at 70% health
You barely even know the mechanics or phase triggers in the fight, why should I even bother explaining this shit
>>
>>337698643
I sincerely doubt you solo'd Ancient Dragon, Fume Knight, or O&S if you can't beat this guy.
>>
I thought /v/ was supposed to be good at video games.
>>
>>337699961
>Ancient Dragon
Is there really any incentive from killing him? It doesn't even go towards getting 100% completion
>>
Is this boss actually hard or are people just pretending to be bad for the (You)s? He only killed me 5 times before I realized how to avoid his attacks.
>>
Which talisman/chime is the best?
>>
>>337700203
Do you need an incentive beyond that of killing a bigass fucking dragon?
>>
>>337700203
It makes it easier to kill vendrick which gets you weapons and armor. Considering how easy the ancient dragon is you have no reason not to
>>
>>337699842
>I'm not bad the boss is just broken :^)
>>
If you are having such a hard time just get the Dragonslayer Greatshield

95 Lightning block

completely nullifies him
>>
>>337698643
he's like any other boss in the game, really.
try muting your sound and seeing if that helps.
the audio for this boss is pretty messy, and tends to disrupt your ability to time properly, seeing as auditory recognition is far less reliable than visual recognition.
>>
>>337700602
>he's like any other boss in the game, really.
Apart from the fact that every other boss that isn't him is piss easy in comparison
>>
>>337698643
>meme boss
wht did he mean by this
>>
>>337700602
>mfw this actually helped me on a lot of bosses

Especially the dancer with her ultra-long windups and double-slashes in her second phase that bait you into rolling early. Equipping the slumbering dragon ring to mute your footsteps also helped me because the clinking of my own armor distracts me from the fight.
>>
>>337698643
Is it just me or NK is bit dissapointing when it comes to the encounter itself. Yeah, sure he got all the lore behind him being the firstborn. But then you just run into him and that's it. There wasn't anything leading to that or anything after it.

Dissapointing desu.
>>
My main problem with the fight is the fact that I can't see either his or the birds shadows, I keep fucking missing my attacks because I can't tell how close the boss is. It's much easier when he's on the ground though.
>>
I get impatient after like 10 tries and summoned, but the idiots died but I managed to finish him off by myself somehow. I guess I should I have just kept practicing by myself and would have beaten him by myself eventually but having to do the first phase over and over just to practice the second got tedious.
>>
>>337698643
How is it any different than Cinder, Dragonslayer or Gundyr? It's the same dodge-the flurry-and-strike fight. Which are the best fights, mind you, but not particularly original.
>>
>>337698643
>Muh Artifical Difficulty

This meme needs to stop. This is not a thing.
>>
>>337701232
>How is it any different than Cinder, Dragonslayer or Gundyr
No combos that can kill you in a few seconds. They give you a chance when you mess up timing on a roll.
>>
>>337700584
I've never really understood the use of shields in this game (and I was a shieldfag in 1 and 2).
Enemies attack so fast they'll break your guard in seconds, bosses all do 4-5 flurry combos.
Hiding behind a shield while waiting for an opportunity is not possible in 3. At best you can quickly raise your shield to block ONE strike when you realize you're going to fail to roll, but you can't just block everything.
>>
>>337700484
>implying there is absolutely nothing wrong with the camera in this fight
>>
>>337701803
the Dragonslayer Greatshield isn't just any shield m8

2nd highest block in the game, Nameless King can't do shit
>>
>>337701803
Equip the stamina regen ring and don't keep the shield up 24/7.
Just raise it right before an attack, then lower it to regen some stamina while he's winding up for the next one, then raise it again, which is pretty much instant.
>>
>>337698643
He leaves plenty of openings though. Just not enough to leave himself open to 5 consecutive R1 spams with your meme sword.
>>
>>337701613
I fought the entire game with 20 vigor and no ember mode, and nothing ever oneshotted me without giving me a chance to escape. Every time I died it's because I failed one dodge, then panicked and failed the second.
I think even Cinder's anime aerial attack couldn't oneshot me, it left me at a pixel of HP.

I didn't see a difference between those 4 bosses
>>
>>337699184
I don't fucking know but it makes it so much more frustrating
>>
>>337699961
well, you'd be wrong
>>
I found him way easier than Pontiff. His second phase is just a normal dual with faster and stronger attacks. He's basically phase 2 SoC.
Nameless King:
>Bait out dive
>Dodge under it
>Hit his back
>Dance around like a faggot until he dives again

Pontiff:
>Weep
>Sprint away from his cross swords combo like a bitch
>Weep some more
>Oh god please have enough damage to kill the clone in time
>You didn't
>Weep
>>
How the fuck did you beat Ludwig and orphan?
>>
>>337703450
He's obviously a PCuck otherwise this thread wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>337699961
O&S are pretty easy in comparison. And I wouldn't even consider Ancient Dragon being an actual boss seeing as how unnecessary he is. Fume might be a little easier though.
>>
>>337703450
>Dark Souls Series
>Calls out Bloodborne
Wow you sure love sucking Dicks
>>
>>337703567
Wel, that's a possibility, also Laurence was harder than those 2 but he actually was artificial difficulty.

>>337703651
Even /dsg/ is "soulsborne" now my friend.
>>
File: logarius 2.0.png (371 KB, 441x496) Image search: [Google]
logarius 2.0.png
371 KB, 441x496
>>337703447
More like
>Parry
>dodge
>parry
>abuse free hit when he's summoning ghost
>kill ghost
>kill Pontiff
>>
>>337703842
Yes but he specificly mentioned Dark Souls, not Soulsborne, you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>337699961
I SL1'd O&S and almost did it without healing and still had quite a bit of trouble with NK. Although the biggest difficulty with him is how frustrating it is to have to do the boring, easy, and long first phase all over again when you die.
>>
I defeated NK on the first try using a composite bow. He's actually really low-energy and doesn't even bother chasing after you.

Champion Gundyr though? Only time in the game I had to use a summon.
>>
>>337704309
Why are you so mad about someone mentioning bloodborne?
>>
File: huge.3.16345.jpg (42 KB, 351x450) Image search: [Google]
huge.3.16345.jpg
42 KB, 351x450
I left the Siegbrau at the crow's nest and in the process of trading I accidentally backstepped and killed myself from the fall
I went back up there via the tree method, and there was nothing, only my souls.
I just wasted a Siegbrau on nothing, hoping to get a piece of the Armor of the Sun.
How do I fix this?
>>
>>337698643
BEAT THIS BOSS WITH 15FPS YOU'RE TERRIBLE

ORPHAN OF KOSm WAS HARDER
>>
>>337704717
yeah but Orphan of Kos is actually fun.
>>
>>337704647
>Hoping

Aren't the trades 100% fixed? You get 2 or 3 siegbraus in the game so it's ok
>>
>>337704187
I've been playing since DeS release day and I'm still shit at parrying. I've just never really practiced it. I was planning on it eventually but after people made such a big deal about how easy Gwynn was because of parries, yet I had a great time fighting him because I didn't use them, I just decided not to. I don't really PvP either and I don't use shields on bosses. The option never even crosses my mind.
>>
File: 1463193706155.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1463193706155.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
>>337698985
>Riposte
>>
>>337704535
Because it is completely unrelated to the thread and only ment to encourage shitposting from sonyfags
>>
>>337698643
It's really not that bad, It's only annoying because you have to kill the dragon at every try, which takes forever.

There should be a way to start directly at phase 2, the dragon fight is not even difficult, and is just time consuming after a while.
>>
>>337705248
>memes
>>
>>337698643
>This fucking sucks, thank Christ this meme boss is optional.
haha memes amirite senpai xd

>Walk into Nameless King fight
>Around SL60
>Get the bird almost dead
>Does fire pillar
>Didn't know how to dodge it at the time, so I died
>Happened again when I went in there
>Third time
>Kill the bird
>Face the Nameless King
>Get hit a few times, almost die
>End up killing him because I'm not retarded and know that I should back off after dodging some of his moves and only hitting him twice because you can easily tell what attacks he's doing at all times

So hard, right? :DDDDD

>Walk into Pontiff
>Get hit by first attack
>Parry the next since the parry window is completely fucked in this game and I didn't even parry at the right time
>Stab him in the chest
>Dodge to his right because if you do that, his purple sword will miss you in one of his combos
>Leave a small opening for an attack or 2
>Wail on him when he summons his clone, also end up hitting his clone
>Completely disregard clone but it just walks into my attacks and dies
>Parry pontiff some more
>Dead
>All at SL33~

Haha these bosses are so hard xd memes guys ;)

meemee's everyone :DDDDD

meme's meme's everything is a meme! hahahahahahahaa ;)
>>
>>337698643
>that one video where an SL1 doesnt roll, block, or parry bosses against Anonymous Duke
>he somehow cant do it at SL70+
Git gud
>>
>>337705239
Its really hard to pull of parry on him. You get like what? 0.2 seconds window?

Although Its so fucking satisfying to parry his first charge attack. Feels badass
>>
>>337699251
>exile greatsword
>spammed R1
Literally overlevelled.
>>
>>337698643
Remove the Camera boss fight at the start and make the NK fight longer and then this fight would be fantastic. But with the shitty first phase it's one of the worst bosses in the game. I can't stand from's two phase bullshit.
>>
>>337698643
The only artificial difficulty in this fight is the depth perception. Fuck the moving cloud floor with a dragon dildo.
>>
>>337705914
I think the two phase thing worked well in SoC, I'm a sucker for second forms. I agree the dragon was fucking awful though, if the camera wasn't so bad it would have been pretty okay but the whole thing is basically just dodging blind.
>>
>>337705689
Ironic shitposting is a bannable offense anon.
>>
I'm still mad about this game, just because I might be autistic.

Demon's souls featured on cover the fluted knight armor and you start with it if you select the knight armor looks cool 10/10

Dark souls have the Elite knight, you can get it pretty Early in the game, armor looks cool 10/10

In Dark souls 2 you have the faraam knight in the cover and you can get it quite early, armor looks cool 10/10

Bloodborne, you can get the hunter attire in litteraly 4 minutes from the start, the attire looks cool 11/10

Dark souls 3, the attire on the cover looks fucking retarded (0/10) and you can't get it until the very end.

Fuck this shit from.
>>
>>337705836
>use an optimal weapon for fight
>hurr durr meme weapon doesnt count
>effective put points into right stats
>hurr durr your healthbar is too big doesnt count
>use ranged weapon
>hurr durr cant beat without cheesing
>leave the optional end game boss for last
>hurr durr you didnt beat him SL1 doesnt count

JUST
>>
>>337705689
hahaha ill let u know kid that I beat it m first try sl1 in my first try with my fists and u had trouble with it at sl60? git gud baddie
>>
>>337706183
>In Dark souls 2 you have the faraam knight in the cover and you can get it quite early

If I remember correctly, it's in a small underground cavern bellow drangleic castle, which is pretty much the end of the game.
>>
File: 1438843197623.gif (966 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1438843197623.gif
966 KB, 247x248
>>337706183
I like how the armor on the cover looks but I'm with you on them breaking the pattern. I thought I was the only one. Fucking triggered.
>>
>>337706229
Whoa man dont waste all that straw now
>>
>>337706183
>In Dark souls 2 you have the faraam knight in the cover and you can get it quite early
Uh, no? Did you even play the game? It's nowhere near the beginning.
>>
>it's impossible for a boss to be challenging without it being a meme or artificial difficulty or both.

This board is fucking stupid.
>>
>>337705836
what the fuck are you even on about
>>
>>337706985
Everything you like is shit.
>>
>>337706372
>>337706509
It's been a long time since a touched that shit, now I remember, you get it until past mid game, but still you get to use it on your first playthrough and is pretty cool.
>>
>>337706985
What about Orphan
>>
Use range if you can. He doesn't close gaps very well unlike 90% of the other bosses.
>>
>>337707146
What about it? It had a sharp difficulty spike, that doesn't mean that it's artificial difficulty or a meme.
>>
>>337706183

Isn't the DS3 cover armor just a more ashened version of the Alva set?
>>
>>337707207
>People still haven't realized crossbows fuck almost every boss in the game

Pontiff literally just stands there shimmying from side to side if you spam crossbows.
>>
>Beat Nameless King 3rd try
>"That wasn't so bad"
>Fight him in NG+
>Suddenly the dragon gets a bullshit fire attack that literally always hits me twice and kills me
>Find out I got crazy good RNG to not have it used on me the first time around
>>
File: eh.png (288 KB, 367x747) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
288 KB, 367x747
>>337698643
>leaves no fucking openings
Every single forward charge he does is an invite for 2 FREE hits.
>>
What the actual fuck are you talking about? I struggled with this boss at first because I insisted on using a bandit knife, but I did it first try once I switched to a short sword. Are you just using a slow weapon or what?
>>
>>337706183
While Faraam was the cover armor. Alva was the OG armor of DS2.
>>
>>337698643
The dragon slayer shield makes this guy pretty much impossible to take damage from. It has a 100% physical block and a 95% lightning block. That, coupled with a good fire infused weapon still doesn't make him super easy, but he isn't god tier anymore.
>>
>>337707673
See I can beat any boss in this game with a short sword, but it's so un fun.

I really like the Great Scythe, everything about it's moveset and bleed effect is awesome.

It's a great weapon, just inferior to a short sword in comparison, much like every other weapon.

Also I like how everyone suggests the Dragonslayer Shield.

WELL MAYBE I MADE A DRAGONSLAYER AXE CUS IM NOT A FAGGOT HM
>>
>>337707582
Do crossbows scale with str or dex?

I wanna do a full ranged run, and crossbows might be useful in fights where a shield is necessary
>>
File: fugit.jpg (61 KB, 470x427) Image search: [Google]
fugit.jpg
61 KB, 470x427
>>337698643
>Beat whole game solo
>Find out later that regular Greatsword is shitty as all hell because From didn't properly balance weapons yet made every boss hyper aggressive
>>
>>337698643
What?? The first phase is actually one of the easiest boss fights in the entire series

The second phase isn't that hard either, you pussy
>>
>>337708851
>shield
>necessary
>>
>>337708851
I'm pretty sure they don't scale at all.
>>
>>337705248
If it didn't beat the game SL1 with no armor and no weapons while sitting in a dark room with a strobe light going off while only playing with one hand then you didn't actually beat the game.
>>
>>337708851

Look at your crossbow stats and see if there's a dexterity/strength bonus. If there's not, then it doesn't scale. Simple.
>>
If he's nameless then what did they call him before he was a king?
>>
>>337709946

Anon kun
>>
>>337698643
Carthus Blood Ring
>>
>>337705689
>Dodge to his right because if you do that, his purple sword will miss you in one of his combos
How would you know that if it was your first time fighting him :^)
>>
>>337709946
He's nameless because Gwyn literally wiped him from all the history books, even his name. That's what it's implying.
>>
>>337710110
Then why didn't they call him Guy-that-rectum-ravaged-Gwyn-so-hard-he took-the-effort-to-remove-him-from-history King
>>
File: namelessking.jpg (367 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
namelessking.jpg
367 KB, 1920x1080
>>337710306
>>
>>337710679
Thanks Anon. I feel that a great deal of confusion has been lifted from the game and now every body will understand why he's so annoying. I mean he did do something that triggered someone to remove him from history so he's got to be quite the dickhead.
>>
>>337709946
Gwynomere
>>
>>337710679
Fuckin saved, holy shit
>>
>>337710679
>IRONIC UPVOTE

saved xD
>>
>>337711789
Don't praise me, praise the Sun! And also microsoftiguessformakingmspaint...
>>
>>337710679
>he took
You had one job, Anon.
>>
>>337712365
It's literally what >>337710306
suggested though.
>>
>Easily beat the Nameless King in 2 tries
>Took me 9 times to kill Sulyvahn
I guess it just varies from person to person
>>
>>337708851
No they don't scale with anything so they fall off in ng+
>>
>>337699842
I've beaten him up to NG+
He's not that hard, just roll.
>>
>>337709946
Gwynona Dragon-ryder
>>
>>337698643
The fight wouldn't be so hard without the bird, but as it is I just don't have the patience to go through the shit part of the fight.

They must know how much of a mess the bird is just from testing it. It really should stay dead after the first time you kill it.
>>
can anyone suggest a good weapon to use at sl30 for watchdogs of farron? i'm trying to avoid thrusting swords/dark sword faggotry but i want something that can beat those weapons with low stat investment. maybe i just use whatever i want with a cestus and parry those people? thoughts?
>>
>>337717965
I love doing raw great machete with caestus and no armour

jump attack for days
>>
>>337702493
>20 vigor and no ember mode, and nothing ever oneshotted me
What are you wearing, full havel's? Dancer's grab deals 1200 points of damage.
>>
>>337718264
great machete is just a cool weapon in general, that's a good idea

was also thinking of some sort of halberd like the lucerne, since their running attack brings you back into full sprint almost immediately.

of course if i manage to get 10 swordgrass i could always get the old wolf curved sword and respec into that. never used it, hope it's a cool weapon
>>
>>337698643
>I've solo'd every single boss in the Dark Souls series so far

why must you lie anon? if you cant beat nameless king you're either lying about the soloing bosses, or lying about not being able to beat that easy as fuck boss
>>
File: 1450470866162.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1450470866162.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>happily trot through the game one-shotting almost every boss
>get shit pushed in by NG+ Yhorm

OK then.
>>
File: ok.png (24 KB, 365x259) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
24 KB, 365x259
>>337718562
>easy as fuck boss
>widely known as the hardest boss in the entire souls series, harder than orphan of kos
>>
>>337698643
I've not beaten it, but he doesn't seem that much harder than sulyvahn. Just keep trying you fag.
>>
>>337698643
He was the last boss for me to kill before going to NG+ so after a few attempts I just wanted him dead and used a bow like a massive casual
>>
general question: what are the differences between ng and ng+?
i've just beaten pontiff on ng+ and havent seen any differences, so is it really only an upscaling of the enemies?
>>
What soul level is the average to kill the 2 princes
Never hit a wall this hard.
Their revival makes the take forever to kill and I'm barely doing damage
>>
>>337718726

i'm not even joking here, but that cant be true, surely? hes fucking easy.

widely known by who? people that never played DaS 2 dlcs?
>>
>>337718987
i soloed them at like 55, thats probably not the average though, i'd guess 80-90 or something.

if you attack twin princes in phase 2 make sure you are only doing back attacks so you hit both lothric and lorian. if your swing only hits lorian then you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>337698643
ALL THESE SHITTERS CAN'T SOLO NAMELESS KING UNEMBERED.

GIT GUD FAGS
>>
File: trollcromartie.jpg (14 KB, 448x333) Image search: [Google]
trollcromartie.jpg
14 KB, 448x333
>>337719171
>das2
>hard
okay now we all know you're trolling because that's blatantly obvious bait. try harder next time.
>>
>>337719274
No my biggest issue is I keep getting punished when he decides to attack right after I do and I'm stuck in animation
>>
>>337718987
I did the princes at SL37 and I was very underleveled. Don't get greedy with your attacks since he can swing faster than you expect. Always roll shortly after he teleports no matter what since 90% of the time it's behind you and he'll slash.
You an also duck under his side slashes with attacks
>>
File: 1463261336660.jpg (313 KB, 2000x1127) Image search: [Google]
1463261336660.jpg
313 KB, 2000x1127
If you are really struggling with a boss, look for 1 or 2 specific moves you can punish. Then just wait or bait those out. First time through I had to just hit him on his charge moves that are pretty easy to dodge. It will also help to know which attacks fuck you so you can look for those and know to get back.
>>
>>337698643
How do you people even make it this far into the game?
>>
>>337719447

blue smelter demon or fume knight on NG+ is way harder than nameless king
>>
>>337719845
By playing it?
>>
>>337698643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WagY0KJ7dc

git gud scrub
>>
>>337699094
The PVP is fun from a hosts perspective, but early game pvp is a nightmare. You have an insermountable number of scrubs who ride on having 2 summons then gank the shit out of you when you attempt 1 on 1 combat and then you get the hosts health down low and he rolls and heals over and over.

On top of that they typically run away and summon more people once you kill the summons. The area before Anor Londo has been by far the most fun and fair from an invaders perspective.
>>
>>337720080
o ok
thx dude
>>
>>337719917
do you have a brain disease or something? neither of those are hard, the only """difficult""" thing in the ds2 dlc was the frigid outskirts due to being attacked by reindeer every 5 seconds that never stop spawning, and when you get to the king's pets they were easier than the fucking reindeer. fume knight is a pushover if you fastroll, blue smelter demon has the same piss easy moves to dodge, again, by fastrolling.
>>
>>337698643

Use the Carthus Bloodring fuckface. The openings are there, but you're probably attacking 3 times more than you should.

This is a you problem.
>>
Why does using UGSs feel like cheesing the game?
I beat all lategame bosses with a few well placed charged R2s with my Cathedral Knight UGS.
It feels both awesome and depressing being able to do 1k dmg in one hit.
>>
>>337720096
>GET THE FUCK OUT! FUCK YOU!
holy shit lol.
>>
I found It a little disappointing how much greatshields are imbalanced this game.

Against other players, they barelly lose any stamina, but they cant handle 2 hits from a endgame boss, even with 75 stability.

In ds1, the most aggressive bosses (manus, artorias, o&s) would be stopped Still by a havels or a artorias greatshield.

The same on 2. You could Block the fucking ancient dragon fire with a gyrm greatshield. I think fume knight was the only one who could break through consistently.

Now every boss past aldritch go through greatshields like a fucking buckler.

You might call using shields "ez mode, lol git gud at dodging" but It is Still removing variety of the game
>>
>Tfw you were good enough to beat every boss first try
Not to say I haven't died to them since due to overconfidence but first playthough was fucking clutch
>>
File: autism area.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
autism area.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
>>337721460
>randomly capitalizing the word "Still" in your sentences
>shieldfag
>>
>>337721460
Being able to block everything is way too broken.
>>
File: 1415165480779.png (110 KB, 473x263) Image search: [Google]
1415165480779.png
110 KB, 473x263
>only farron and aldrich left
>farron are all gank squad with giant seed
>get hit, must wait 20 seconds before you can roll
4 gankers vs 20 dogs who win
>>
>>337699845
>"Damage him up until 70%"
but that's not what you posted, retard.
>>
>>337721786

It is my shitty phone autocorrect. I dont know why It captitalizes random words
>>
How can anyone dislike Siegward?
>>
>>337722194
The people who cry about everything being fanservice.

Mainly DS2fags.
>>
>>337722194

He is too much a carbon copy of sigfried.

Also he completely cheesed and killed the "puzzle" of my first yorm boss fight

I like him though
>>
File: bloodstarved.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bloodstarved.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1080
this was the hardest boss for me

not in the regular game but in NG+

it goes full on autotarget on you non stop and its fucking relentless when you play him in non--NG+ he doesnt do it at all
>>
>>337722132
here's to hoping anyone who has ever posted on a phone is permabanned, and after that, mobile posting is permanently disabled. you people are cancerous.
>>
>>337722653

>read an argument
>better disconsider it due grammar :^)

How you feel knowing no one giver a fuck about phone-posting and your blustered butt wont ever heal?
>>
>>337722109

that is very much what he posted
or are you too retarded to understand context?
>>
>>337722432
He's more like Biorr.
>>
>>337722578
Fucking the one Reborn for me.
Iv'e killed him at least 4 times and i'm still not sure how to properly beat him
>>
HOW CAN I PASS THE FIRST BOSS?
>>
>>337723832
Parry
>>
>>337698643
You realise people have done no roll/parry/block SL1 runs, rights?
>>
File: z.jpg (59 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
59 KB, 400x300
>>337698643
If you've solo'd Soul of Cinder you can solo Namless King.
Go take a breather, give the game rest for a few days.
>>
>>337723752
>kill the witches
>attack him from the side
>roll out when it does the spazz out attack, the skellington charges the AoE or it pukes

Meme reborns pretty easy m8. Even running arcane since he's got resists out the arse. Memewig and lawrence are much harder.
>>
File: 041216-13022587-big[1].jpg (33 KB, 202x344) Image search: [Google]
041216-13022587-big[1].jpg
33 KB, 202x344
>>337698643
I beat him pretty easily with these bad boys right here, and pretty much going to do entire New Game+ with them as well.
>>
>>337698643
>make thread to explain why boss isn't that hard
>get ignored
>another thread complaining that he's impossible
>shitload of answers
fuck you all
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.