[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, around my 30s >just woke up, high as shit boi >i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-14-15-28-33.jpg (26 KB, 444x402) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-14-15-28-33.jpg
26 KB, 444x402
>be me, around my 30s
>just woke up, high as shit boi
>i have a russian friend has a cousin looking for anytype of work, illegal included
>call him over
>not even 3 seconds after hes at the door ringing
>has he been out there the whole time?
>just forget about it theres work to be done
>tell him to park in the back alleyway incase this drug deal goes sour
>it does, they escape out the back
>hear a fucking grenade go off, dirty slavic cousin comes back with my car dented and bloody handmarks on the hood
>keep quiet cause he did what was nessessary
>we go to another deal and i give him a glock if things go bad
>we get to the place and throws out the glock pulling out an ak 47 from his track pants brutally annihalting everyone in the living room
>typical slav i guess?
>he then moves on to the kitchen and brings out a fucking rocket launcher
>BOMBOCLAT.JPEG
>competition is extinct, my high is gone and i just give him my number cause in scared shitless, hope he never calls
>week passes, its him
>he calls to get something to eat and hes out there in 3 seconds
>lord help me, please.
>he pulls out a shitty kyocera phone and transforms my cadillac into a military grade death chopper
>what slavic sorcery is this
>for the next hour he goes out on a russian rampage taking 50% of the city's policevunit and didnt take me out to dinner
>mfw this still happens every wednesday since 2007
>>
>>337696459
2008*
>>
>>337696459
I chuckled.
>>
I'm posting out of pity
>>
>>337696459
wa'gwhan me boi niko
>>
>>337696459
Fuck me I haven't had this good a laugh in a while
>>
Love reading stuff like this, wish I was clever enough to write them myself.
>>
>>337696459
You made me reminisce those types of thread. Thanks for the memories anon.
>>
>>337696459
you tried/10
>>
nuclear nigger
>>
>>337696459
little jacob was the fucking most bro friend nico had, helping him out just because a deal felt fishy putting himself out there in the blazing gunfire.
Godspeed 'lil J
>>
>>337697936
>nico
I don't you think you actually played the game
>>
>>337697664
I beliveve in you anon you can do it lil nigga
>>
>hey cousin wanna shoot some pool?
>another time then
>>
>So this is what the dream Feels like.
>This is the victory we longed for.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.