[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>name is LowtierGod >only mains high tiers Is it supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>name is LowtierGod
>only mains high tiers

Is it supposed to be some kind of fakeout tactic he uses on his opponents?
>>
it shows how great of an actor he is
>>
The low tier in his name isn't related to tiers in the game, it's something about how man was made in the image of god so man is a low tier god.
>>
>>337692631
LTG could never "fakeout" anyone, he could never be subtle enough because he's a loud ass ape.
>>
not only does he main high tiers, he complains about characters in lower tiers when he loses to them. how you play nash and regularly go on rants about how half the sf5 cast is for lazy retards, need to be nerfed, and other salty nonsense?
>>
Alright, so this dude comes up to you and acts like he's the shit.

He tries to skip you in line for whatever you're in line for.

He looks down on you.

What do you tell him to feel like shit?
>>
THAT
>>
>>337693469
I offer him a minty tic-tac.
>>
Why do people give any attention to nigger dsp?
>>
>>337693469
>I'd like a Quarter-Pounder with cheese.
>>
>>337692631

BBC
GENE
>>
LOW
>>
File: 3JD6WcC.jpg (62 KB, 720x705) Image search: [Google]
3JD6WcC.jpg
62 KB, 720x705
>>
No one would fall for it in the first place since everyone still remembers his match with Viscant
>>
>>337693469
You will.
>>
>>337692664
THAT
>>
File: 3kLpJdG.png (19 KB, 588x204) Image search: [Google]
3kLpJdG.png
19 KB, 588x204
>>337693469
Say I'm on the phone with Viscant to tell him his bitch is getting uppity again.
>>
>>337693469
How did you wash the taste of Viscant's dick from your mouth?
>>
>>337695057
ASS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.