[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get to the bonfire before crystal sage >decide to do a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: darkswords3.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
darkswords3.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
>get to the bonfire before crystal sage
>decide to do a bit of invading
>host has entered critical battle
>3v1
>3v1 + fun police
>finally get a 1v1
>host is based in ethiopia
>outranging me with a dark sword when i'm using a katana
>damaging me by slicing the air i occupied 5 minutes ago
>another 3v1
>host has ninja armour + hornet ring
>one of the phantoms has a FUGS
>i have a +3 uchigatana for my edgemeister build
>get raped
>invade again
>its the same fucking guys
>rape
>invade
>same guys
>rape
>invade
>same guys

Why am i being consistently paired with these people
How has this person managed to get the fucking hornet's ring before killing crystal sage
Why has a person who can manage to kill the Dancer at a low level, got 2 phantoms babysitting him through an entire level

when do i start having fun
>>
PVP in this game is shit right now, but you picked a particularly bad place to invade. Try somewhere else.
>>
>muh honoraburu duels

Eat poison
>>
File: OP.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>KATANA SPAMMER
>COMPLAINING
>>
>>337690504
>use astora gs
>put on leo ring
>quality build inbound with B/B scaling
>ram the gs into peoples assholes
There's your fun.
>>
Sorry, you forfitted the right to complain when you equipped a katana.
>>
File: 1441857027508.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1441857027508.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
>>337691367
>>337691568
i don't know what you fucks are complaining about, i'm two handing it and i'm doing 74 damage to other players the only thing that OP about katanas is the ridiculous parry, but that doesn't matter because I do fuck all damage with a reposte

plus, it's a specific build, it's not like i'm using it because I like katanas, but i'm not going to never ever use a katana because some faceless cunt cried about it on my favorite meme forum
>>
If you are invading the same people again its because they used dried fingers
do not fight when you arrive just wait for a new invader, he will come ... then the fun begins.
>>
Nothing like invading with a new character and fighting warden twins carthus rouge host and Gothard Twins R1 pokers at the High Wall
>>
Seriously OP, if you want fair fights, draw purple/red summon signs. otherwise you're just gonna keep invading co-op'ers.
>>
>Play a game that is primarily singleplayer
>Forcefully enter someone else's game without warning to kill them and impede their progress
>The game puts me at a disadvantage when I do this and that player does everything they can to fight me off
>WAAAAAH THIS GAME IS SO UNFAIR

When you invade someone, you might as well be another NPC getting between them and their objective. That's what invasions are, players doing everything they can to kill the other, that's what they've always been. If you can't handle the other person having an advantage, then fight with someone who isn't trying to progress through the game and actually wants to do pvp, i.e. put down a red summon sign.
>>
>>337693196
Not that I don't agree with that sentiment and all, but standing around for hours in the same area with a 4 man gank squad and being smug when you defeat an invader is all kinds of retarded.

Nothing better than having the host disconnect after you take out his ganksquad though. The salt is real when that happens.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.