[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming bromances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: flynn and yuri.jpg (98 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
flynn and yuri.jpg
98 KB, 1000x700
Which vidya have amazing bromances?

Yuri & Flynn had particularly good chemistry.

Can be two chicks or chick & dick as well
>>
>>337688662
Ezio & Leonardo
>>
>>337688662
>that awesome boss battle against Flynn near the end
This game was fantastic
>>
File: Jowy_y_riou.jpg (52 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
Jowy_y_riou.jpg
52 KB, 600x542
>>
>>337689618
That last fight at the end of First Strike was pretty based, too.
>>
File: X-and-Zero.jpg (51 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
X-and-Zero.jpg
51 KB, 300x418
These guys.

Also Zephyr & Vashyron
Maybe Kazuma & Goro also?
>>
>>337688662
This series is full of bromance.

Cless and Chester
Luke and Guy
Sorey and Mikleo
>>
>>337692319
FUCK MMZ
FUCK THAT PEDOBAIT SHIT FOREVER
>>
>>337692491
>Luke and Guy
No, just Guy. You can't have a bromance if its completely one sided, Guy completely outshines Luke in every aspect. Before and after the hair-cutting.
>>
>>337693145
But that just mean you like Guy more than Luke. Didn't change that Luke and Guy has been close friends throughout the game, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>337693467
You can't have a one-sided bromance. When has Luke ever helped or been there for Guy? Guy is always the one to have those moments where he outright says "I'll be there for you no matter what".

Cless and Chester grew up as friends, and supported eachother after their family and entire village burned to the ground, And they kept each other from going full blown revenge-mode.

Sorey and Mikleo is more of a gay romance, but still, the same shit happens where there are plenty of moments of "i'll stand beside you" from both parties.
>>
Paul and JC, although they are actual brothers. But eh, who cares. It counts.
>>
File: Kane_and_Lynch.jpg (285 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kane_and_Lynch.jpg
285 KB, 1280x1024
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.