[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hitman is GOTY Did anyone even see this coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 47.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>hitman is GOTY

Did anyone even see this coming?
>>
Did they announce when the next map is coming out.

It should be this month right?
>>
>>337688413
>>Hitman: Codename 47 is GOTY 2000
FTFY
>>
I'm so fucking glad they delivered.
Let's hope they keep delivering and don't start to fizzle out with the last few episodes.
>>
>>337688413
>goty

i thought it had like 70% negative steam reviews
>>
>>337688725
They said details are coming soon. If they don't announce it by the end of this coming week, then it's definitely not coming out this month. Crossing my fingers.
>>
>>337689069
Absolutely not. Aside from Traditions of the Trade and the graphics, Codename 47 was garbage. Yes, even at the time it was a bad game.
>>
How can a game be GOTY when it's not out yet?
>>
there are like two levels out. how can anyone judge the game yet?
>>
>>337691203
>steam reviews

The amount of times I see crap like
>1,000 hrs on record
>This game is the worst shit ever
>not recommended
or
>This game is fucking fantastic but I disapprove of the DRM the publisher used
>not recommended
or
>I'm a blatant shill
>recommended

Steam reviews are about as helpful as metacritic reviews.
>>
Let's wait until episode 4 to determine if it's goty.
>>
>>337691203
Yeah, but the negatives are all about external shit like the always online DRM and the fact it's episodic. The actual game is great 2bhfam (so far, anyways)
>>
>>337691775
Four, actually.
>>
>>337692231
well the first 2 are just training levels and not that interesting, the game starts with paris imo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.