[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
100% Completed Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: rip.jpg (15 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
15 KB, 204x204
Rate the last game you 100% completed. Rate others' too. Pic related, it was an extraordinary experience. 10/10.
>>
The 100% completion bonus in Spyro 2 was so fucking shit
>>
>>337687297
FUCKING GLITCHY PIECE OF SHIT CANT FUCKING GET 100% ONLY FUCKING GAMES IVE TRIED TO 100 IN THREE YEARS FUCKING GLITCH MOTHERFUCKERS FUCK YOU TOMB RAIDER FUCK YOU FAR CRY 3
>>
File: 1647.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1647.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
Got every character and Zoid possible.

Finding and collecting is fun, but the game has way too many random encounters
>>
>>337687427
I thought it was nice. The fireballs really symbolized your progression from a newcomer to Avalar to a hero who defeated Ripto and saved the land; it's a representation of your power, I'd say. More than that, it helps you acquire the 16 Skill Points easier, especially those that require you to beat the bosses without taking damage. I always thought the Epilogue was a nice touch.

Sure it may be less useful than it could have been considering you get it at the very end of the game, but it's not terrible either.
>>
Is Ripto's Rage significantly better than 1?

1 was boring as fuck.
>>
>>337688879
Spyro 2 is a definite improvement over the original. The story ties in a lot better with the game, the bosses and their fights are superior, the visuals are improved, there's a lot more to do, the cast of characters is expanded... Pretty much everything Spyro 1 introduced, Spyro 2 made better or perfected. It's a game I can't recommend enough.
>>
File: Mmzero3box.jpg (21 KB, 256x254) Image search: [Google]
Mmzero3box.jpg
21 KB, 256x254
It's been a while since I have 100% cleared a game, nothing else has been interesting.

I believe finishing this game gives you Ultimate mode Zero, who can pull off charged attacks instantly, has all cyber elves ready, and all the upgrade parts.

Fun game this was
>>
>>337689051
I'll give 2 a shot then. 1 was underwhelming as fuck.
>>
>>337688550
Huh, never played Zoids Legacy. I may have to give it a try.
>>
>>337689124

If you like Zoids, it's definitely a fun game because of the customization.

You start off with an original character, but then you meet characters from all the other series, including Chaotic and New Century.
>>
File: spyro_thoughts.jpg (298 KB, 1250x1032) Image search: [Google]
spyro_thoughts.jpg
298 KB, 1250x1032
>>337689090
I still consider 1 a fun game, but what I think is that it suffers from "First Game Syndrome", where it's too afraid to pull anything really ambitious and ends up being too easy, or as you say, underwhelming. Spyro 3 also follows the direction of Spyro 2 if you're looking for more to play after you beat Ripto's Rage!.

My thoughts: pic related. I might have to go and switch 2 and 3 after having played 2 recently.
>>
Saints Row 4
>>
>>337689337

Is the third game the one where he rides a skateboard?
>>
>>337689719
That it is.
>>
File: w101 thanks for playing screen.jpg (978 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
w101 thanks for playing screen.jpg
978 KB, 1920x1080
I think Wonderful 101 is the only game I've bothered to 100%
>>
Gotten every challenge and the perfect rank on every mission, escalation and even the elusive target so far
10/10 so far, let's hope it keeps the quality going.
>>
>>337688787
By the end of the game, it's useless.
>>
>>337690969
>tfw have the Hitman HD Collection for the PS3 but haven't played a single one of them yet

Any recommendations for where to start?
>>
>>337691143
Silent Assassin has a few good missions but a lot of shit ones as well.
Contracts and Blood Money are both godlike. Start with Contracts and play Blood Money. Codename 47, Silent Assassin and Absolution are all optional and only if you're curious.
>>
>>337692017
Got it. Thanks, mate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.