[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't only played 3 Ys games. I'm working on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ys.jpg (3 MB, 2158x1961) Image search: [Google]
ys.jpg
3 MB, 2158x1961
I haven't only played 3 Ys games. I'm working on my 4th.

It's taken me a year and a half to get to this point.

The games are like little bundles of joy that I play to forget that I just played something else terrible.
>>
>>337685021
Thanks for the image fampai i was planning to start playing them
>>
II > Felghana > Origin > I > The Rest
>>
Celceta PC has gotten an english patch if anyone is interested

http://nicoblog.org/pc-games/ys-memories-celceta-chn/
>>
>>337685021
You should really play 6 before Origin and Oath since they both reference it
>>
>>337685582

Meh, I'm all over the place. I played 1 and 2, then 7, then Origins.

>>337685464

Celceta PC as in the one that plays like Ys 1 and 2?
>>
>>337686424
As in the vita game ported to pc by the chinese and then recently, at least as far as I know, gotten an english patch
>>
>>337686576

Oh, bummer. I really want to play Celceta in it's original format, but I have it on the Vita.
>>
>>337686876
You mean Dawn of Ys?
>>
>>337686939

Yes? Probably.
>>
>>337687378
I got this pastebin from some old Ys thread with Ys VI: Dawn of Ys pre-patched for the PC engine. I believe that is the "original" Celceta. The links should work

http://pastebin.com/k0Sx29Zr
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.