[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Nfsu2-win-cover.jpg (68 KB, 256x364) Image search: [Google]
Nfsu2-win-cover.jpg
68 KB, 256x364
What does /v/ think of this masterpiece?
>>
>>337683927
TO THE WINDOW
>>
Good game ruined by shitty licensed nigger "music".
>>
>>337684492
RIDERS ON THE STORM
>>
>>337684492
AHH SKEET SKEET
>>
I think high stakes was better.
>>
>>337684609

And what the euphoric gentleman would've wanted? Brahms and Chopin?
>>
It was all fun but after a while the night and rain got depressing. I know that's supposed to be the setting of the game but i would have liked an extra mode where it was day time.
>>
>>337683927
Best NFS to this date. True masterpiece.

And imho the driving physics felt more realistic than other NFS games.
>>
>see thread
>start to download NFSU2
>has a keylogger

I remember I tried this a few years ago and same thing happened.

Thanks /v/
>>
>>337686480
>keylogger
I wouldn't brag about having one, anon.
>>
>>337686614

Security software picked it up before the download finished. Shredding the files right now.
>>
>>337683927
no HD remake, no really, this game is comfy as fuck, but the controller support is super shit and the graphics are really dated even with some slut's unnamed mod
>>
>>337683927
I enjoyed the first game more.
I should replay them though to see if younger me was right or not
>>
>>337683927

this was the only non-sports game they had in prison and I must have gotten something like 1000 hours on it, it was so relaxing to just drive around in listening to the soundtrack
>>
>>337686927
Breivik it's fucking Breivik visiting /v/
>>
>>337687120
>internet
I wish
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.