[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the only one worth trusting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg.png (520 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
520 KB, 900x900
Literally the only one worth trusting.
>>
Who?
>>
Agreed OP.
Matthewmatosis is also pretty reliable even if he only uploads once a year.
>>
Good thing about him is that he releases content at a pretty fast pace and the quality never drops.
>>
>>337681854
super bunnyhop on youtube
>>
>Witcher 3 is his GOTY 2015

Not anymore.
>>
>lelelel he's trustworthyt XD
>He bought a Wii U
Kill yourself.
>>
>>337682228
What
>>
There's a few good ones
>>
>>337682267
he literally owns a Wii U, if that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what does
>>
I thought so until I started listening his podcast. What a pretentious turbopleb, his friends are even worse
>>
He's a huge fucking faggot. I can't stand his voice or his pretentious attitude. If anything, I'd prefer if he was dead.
>>
>>337682154
Anyone with taste that isn't brain damaged had Witcher 3 as their 2015 GOTY.
>>
hes a fag cuck sjw cunt
>>
>>337682896
Reddit has taste
IGN has taste
Eurogamer has taste
Gamespot has taste
Polygon has taste
Literally every fucking journalist site has taste

What the fuck? You're the brain damaged faglord here, go and play your retarded RPG for lowest common denominator
>>
File: 135456633.jpg (12 KB, 275x242) Image search: [Google]
135456633.jpg
12 KB, 275x242
>>337683178
The special snowflake contrarian thing is running a bit thin, don't you think?
>>
File: 1461484109517.gif (245 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1461484109517.gif
245 KB, 400x200
>>337683358
Well you aren't any better if you think that Skyrim isn't the best game of all time, anon

Bioshock Infinite is the best FPS of all time

And The Last of Us is Citizen Kane of vidya

Try to disagree, you special snowflake contrarian shit.
>>
>>337683178

>lowest common denominator

W3 isn't FO4
>>
>>337682659

Any worthwhile reviewer should own every console and a powerful pc.
>>
>>337683531
It's on the same level, but FO4 doesn't have muh emotional story
>>
I hate how much this guy reminds me of errant signal and adam sessler.
>>
>>337683486
You realize that "best" is subjective to the person who is rating the game correct?

Also, no one gives 1 fuck about you, me, or anyone else for that matter, so keep baiting newfag.
>>
>>337683610
But the Wii U isn't a real console.
>>
>>337684218
>newfag
>defending reddit-tier shitgame

I bet you heard that /v/ is a good place to discuss shit, so you came here with your abysmal taste to try to justify it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.