[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Street Fighter V so terrible? >I loved 4, played it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Why is Street Fighter V so terrible?

>I loved 4, played it almost every day.
>Used to love watching Excellent Adventures every Sunday
>Caught all of the Capcom Pro tour.

>The last time I played 5 was before Alex was released.
>I've barely watched any of the new adventures (despite some of my favourite people showing up).
>I can't remember the last time I watched a tournament.

I'm better at 5 than I am at 4 too, I hovered around 2k in 4 but cracked the top 100 in the first few weeks of 5.

Why is it so boring lads?
>>
5 has god tier mechanics and if you disagree you're bad
>2k points=good
kek
>>
>>337679808
Point me to where I said I was good at 4 please
>>
>>337679729
5 is a better game but 4 has more content
>>
>USF4 RBK 2 and 3 got deleted

Where am I going to watch CPT now?
>>
Because characters like Karin and Mika exist.
>>
Why has SF since SFIV had the absolute worst input lag out of all fighting games?

And I'm not talking just subjective, I'm talking cold hard facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYCW0Dfixv4

Seriously, the game is supposed to be made for the competitive crowd, and it has input lag this fucking bad?
>>
>>337681271
That's the worst excuse for being a scrub i've ever heard.
>>
>>337682259
With input lag this bad, essentially everybody is a scrub.
>>
>>337679729
USF4 was fucking terrible
>>
>>337679729

nigga, you will be crawling back to SF5 when SF6 is released. I still remember when everyone was bashing on SF4 on its release because of the Ultra comeback mechanic, unoriginal SF2 roster, and high execution level - but now, everyone is nostalgic for it
>>
>>337683820
Hopefully it's like 4 then. Where the game eventually gets good after it's received years of updates
>>
>>337684185
But it already is good
>>
File: He taunted first.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
He taunted first.webm
2 MB, 640x480
5 is shit because Dan isn't there.
>>
File: 1405189212877.jpg (92 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1405189212877.jpg
92 KB, 650x650
>Massive input lag
>Questionable balance choices and removal of some key moves from certain characters (Gief without green hand is absolute trash)
>Throws nerfed too heavily in too many ways at once (why should it be five frames AND put you in a counter state?)
>Speaking of which, anything that isn't standing completely fucking still giving a counter hit
>Speaking of which again, crush counters deleting half your health for guessing wrong
>The entire game plan of the entire cast was built around fishing for counters, even the resident grapplers because their five frame grabs get jabbed out
>Hard knock downs nowhere in sight

They changed too much at once, grabs are a joke, the vortex is worse than ever, etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.