[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hotline Miami 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 20160515195008_1.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160515195008_1.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
GLASS WINDOWS EVERYWHERE LMAO
FAT FUCKS THAT BLOCK YOUR BULLETS LMAO
100 PEOPLE WITH GUNS LMAO

Hotline Miami thread
>>
Did anyone else dislike the focus on guns in HM2?
With that said, I liked the "plot" in 2 a lot better.
>>
>>337677131
Run is the best song.
>>
>>337677131
are the created maps any good?
>>
>>337677272
Yeah me too, going melee is great
>>
>>337677131
I just beat that level, OP
Final time at the end was 20 minutes, jesus
It just goes on and on with those stupid fatties blocking your shots while another mook from behind just shoots through him and kills you
>>
>>337677131

Did the level editor in this ever pan out? I never tried it.
>>
>>337677447
Its out but apparently it crashes a lot
>>
HM2 OST > HM1 OST
>>
>>337677272
Yeah, I was sad at first, but then I realized that going melee was making the game too easy in the first one, good gun play was much harder to pull off. Too bad guns are inaccurate, it's my only gripe.
>>
>>337677131

How the series degenerated from high reflex puzzles into an rng based shooter is beyond me.
>>
>>337677131
Hotline Miami had a certain flow to it that 2 just didn't have. That's a big reason why people liked it in the first place.
>>
>>337677667
I have seen this posted so many times, I'm playing HM2 right now to see if you guys are right.

So far the mean level of quality seems to be higher, but I haven't heard anything that would top Crystals or Hydrogen yet. Just finished the level in the Op.
>>
>>337677995
You keep switching characters in 2 and the timeline keeps jumping back and forth, kinda annoying to keep track of
>>
>>337677131
what is the best HM2 soundtrack and why is it fahkeet?
>>
>>337677272
I think it is generally agreed to be the lesser game, sound track is better though that means it went from amazing to really amazing
>>
>>337677495
Makes sense, it's been in beta for a few months now
>>
Why did he kept shoving pills down his throat one by one? Did he just stop caring at this point?
>>
File: Ruiner.jpg (115 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Ruiner.jpg
115 KB, 600x300
anyone else here excited for ruiner?

looks like cyberpunk hotline miami
>>
>>337678134
especially when most the the switches seem pointless. If it was focused on one or two people would have been better, especially as they could have expanded on the gameplay aspects more to fit those characters. I think less people would complain about the gun focus if the gunplay and how to deal with it was just better for example
>>
that prison level tho
>>
>>337678328
Yeah
>>
>>337677131
HLM1: fast paced close combat fun, either do it or die
HLM2: holding shift slightly tapping the move button to not be shot from across the level

2 had the better soundtrack tho.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.